Installing A Safe In Thailand

JimsKnight

We often keep >$100k in gold and platinum in the company, so I had a safe installed in a similar way (bolted to the concrete floor) by Thai "craftsmen".

When they were finished, I managed to rip the safe out of its anchoring, with a simple push of my hands, found that they had only used ONE screw instead of one in each of the five available holes, and brought it to the security manager's desk with the request to get other workers with better workmanship and attitude to install it again.

The second time I couldn't rip it out bare-handedly any more, but probably a crowbar still does the trick ...

This is Thailand!

(And No, I won't tell you where my company is!)

We often keep >$100k in gold and platinum in the company, so I had a safe installed in a similar way (bolted to the concrete floor) by Thai "craftsmen".

When they were finished, I managed to rip the safe out of its anchoring, with a simple push of my hands, found that they had only used ONE screw instead of one in each of the five available holes, and brought it to the security manager's desk with the request to get other workers with better workmanship and attitude to install it again.

The second time I couldn't rip it out bare-handedly any more, but probably a crowbar still does the trick ...

This is Thailand!

(And No, I won't tell you where my company is!)

So you have never had any shoddy work done in another country? Say maybe Italy! WoW. What a sheltered life you have led.

Personally while I find workmanship like you described deplorable I have had the same in all the countries I have lived in

including Western but I dont go round with This is Italy or Cambodia or Austria or Dubai!!

I inspect the work and either get them to fix it or dismiss them without payment / or reduced payment if they completed other works

satisfactorily.

why does it have to be a "gun safe"... why not just "safe"... did mommy not love you enough as a little boy? whistling.gif

It's for youtube search listing SEO and because it's got a gun it, sorry for upsetting your anti-gun wooly brain :whistling:

Are you making it your retarding mission on Thai Visa to basically attack my videos because you're incapable of making them yourself?

Are you unsecure in being a man (or a mutant perhaps?) that you need to show a man being groped by a load of other men?? :whistling:

You've joining the shitcan list as I've run out of time and patience to reply to your <deleted> mind. :D

Ram that up your sht pit and smile baby ;)

why does it have to be a "gun safe"... why not just "safe"... did mommy not love you enough as a little boy? whistling.gif

It's for youtube search listing SEO and because it's got a gun it, sorry for upsetting your anti-gun wooly brain :whistling:

Are you making it your retarding mission on Thai Visa to basically attack my videos because you're incapable of making them yourself?

Are you unsecure in being a man (or a mutant perhaps?) that you need to show a man being groped by a load of other men?? :whistling:

You've joining the shitcan list as I've run out of time and patience to reply to your <deleted> mind. :D

Ram that up your sht pit and smile baby ;)

You said it !!!Good on you. Now watch the thought police come in!!

Thanks Ray.

Just trying to show people useful and interesting stuff on TV but the vocal minority like to step on my tail if they get the chance. :whistling:

It never changes no matter where yo uare or what you try and do. BUT keep up the good work for the rets of us!!