Legal Software?

mortti

I want to get Adobe Lightroom and Microsoft Word on my working computer and dont want to get the risk of getting a trojan (again) from illegal software so its time to buy original. Where in BKK can I find those softwares? Any idea on prices? LR costs $299 on Adobe online store but for some reason I cant buy online in Thailand.

I had already visited Adobe online store and it does not seem to allow purchasing online for people living in Thailand. I checked it out again and the South East Asia "including Thailand, Vietnam etc" only allows SGP, HK and South-Africa as my location. So it certainly looks like I have to get it from Amazon, if even that is possible.

The toll free 01800** number doesnt work. Adobe is making it difficult to be their customer.

I was able to get to the point of ADD TO CART online with Adobe. And it was a download version of Photoshop. I am not buying, so I navigated away.

I have purchased Adobe products online and in download form from Adobe before.

MSPain

I had already visited Adobe online store and it does not seem to allow purchasing online for people living in Thailand. I checked it out again and the South East Asia "including Thailand, Vietnam etc" only allows SGP, HK and South-Africa as my location. So it certainly looks like I have to get it from Amazon, if even that is possible.

The toll free 01800** number doesnt work. Adobe is making it difficult to be their customer.

Well I was able to add the product on my cart as well (EDIT:download version). But then came the time to create an adobe account and i wasnt given the option to have my address in TH. Maybe I could just cheat its in HK or somewhere and then get the ID on my email.

IT-city, Invadeit dont have it. Oh well, I guess I will just wait till I get to Europe or get a cracked version like I used to.

Edited by mortti