Optimum Whey Protein In Bangkok

AlessandroTanda

Hello , i am playing fitness at fitness first in seacon square, srinakarin road bangkok

i need to buy whey protein, i find a shop near seacon square name is wheybkk and he gives me his card and webpage http://www.wheybkk.com/

they have only optimum whey protein 2,2 Kg , he asks me 1800 bath , anyone know about optimum brand ? i never used it before

i want to be sure about taste of it anyone who try it before can tell me ?

few months ago i buy another brand of whey protein from Paradise is near seacon square and i really cannot eat it , i pay a lot of money also

anyone can i find better price than 1800 bath for 2,2 kg ? is optimum a good brand ?

i try also at GNC at seacond square but price is more high .

Hi,

We sell Optimum whey protein (though not for 1800 baht, and I have a hard time believing that price as we buy direct from the official dealer in Thailand in large quantities) as well us several other brands including cytosport, gaspari, dymatize, muscltech etc.

We offer free shipping anywhere in Thailand. Please check us out and enter code "Thaivisa" for 5% off your order

http://www.phukethealthshop.com

Hi,

We sell Optimum whey protein (though not for 1800 baht, and I have a hard time believing that price as we buy direct from the official dealer in Thailand in large quantities) as well us several other brands including cytosport, gaspari, dymatize, muscltech etc.

We offer free shipping anywhere in Thailand. Please check us out and enter code "Thaivisa" for 5% off your order

http://www.phukethealthshop.com

Your prices for whey are good the other stuff people can better buy online on ebay and save a lot.

^and risk customs duties which are huge if the package is checked. Not to mention shipping charges:)

I included customs charges and shipping. Often a parcel is not even taxed. I would not do it for big things like protein because his prices are good for that and shipping charges are enourmous.

However if you look at CLA, fish oil, and some fat burners you can easily save yourself al ot of money by using EBAY.

got 1000 tabs of CLA for 3500 bt (just compare that to his price for only a few tabs). Same goes for other products. I dont mind paying a little bit extra for the convinience of shopping inside Thailand. But not if the difference becomes too much.

I also include whey protein with my gym routine (muscle cells need protein to rebuild themselves) and end having a membership at GNC that gives me 20% off purchases on certain days and sometimes there are even 50% off with a certain amount of GNC supplements. ON your birthday you also get a gift coupon for a discount. Yes, imported GNC protein is expensive but with the discount it does help. I work, so don't have time to cook chicken, fish, or eat cans of tuna. Since I do not go out and spend $$ on alcohol, I spend my "beverage allowance" on protein.

dear nahiharm gym i take a look on your webpage but it is expensive for me

i am going to buy it directly in bangkok from wheybkk becouse is best price i found and they are famous shop in my area.

thanks anyway

Hello sir, please explain why you are sending PM's trying to sell your protein. Maybe its time you paid for advertising.

dear nahiharm gym i take a look on your webpage but it is expensive for me

i am going to buy it directly in bangkok from wheybkk becouse is best price i found and they are famous shop in my area.

thanks anyway

Hello sir, please explain why you are sending PM's trying to sell your protein. Maybe its time you paid for advertising.

Same here i got an PM too from the guy.