Music Dvd Playlist/Library Software Or Hardware

Rabbi

I am looking for an application that will enable me to copy/rip my own Music DVDs to my home Computer so that I can select individual tracks and even create playlists for playing back on my PC monitor and/or big Screen during parties etc.

I have seen applications that burn the DVD to disk but no titles etc or playlist capabilities, and it would be a massive job to manually input details and then there is no playlist facicilty.

Looking for something similar to Real Player/Windows Media Player/etc but for Video Music not CDs

Someone mentioned about a year ago that something was available as a 2+TB hardware package including software fron Panthip in BKK but I have not been able to find it.

Can anyone assist?

You have two different tasks. One is to rip DVD music video tracks from DVD videos, and the second is to find a suitable media player to play your tracks on a large screen.

There are a number of free pieces of software that you can download that will rip the video tracks for you. Just do a Google search or do a search in C-Net. There are new ones coming on line all the time.

As for a media player, well VLC player will do the job but I much prefer using Win Amp which is also free and is much more versatile. Win amp permits you to separate the volume control panel, media library and Play list windows as separate floating windows on your PC screen while showing a full screen video on a large TV screen(s) by way of a VGA or HDMI cable. This enables you to adjust the volume, e.q. etc, add vids to your play list and up date and change the order of your play list without interfering with the vid currently playing on your large screen or screens.

its good fun and good luck...

You have two different tasks. One is to rip DVD music video tracks from DVD videos, and the second is to find a suitable media player to play your tracks on a large screen.

There are a number of free pieces of software that you can download that will rip the video tracks for you. Just do a Google search or do a search in C-Net. There are new ones coming on line all the time.

As for a media player, well VLC player will do the job but I much prefer using Win Amp which is also free and is much more versatile. Win amp permits you to separate the volume control panel, media library and Play list windows as separate floating windows on your PC screen while showing a full screen video on a large TV screen(s) by way of a VGA or HDMI cable. This enables you to adjust the volume, e.q. etc, add vids to your play list and up date and change the order of your play list without interfering with the vid currently playing on your large screen or screens.

its good fun and good luck...