Red Stamp On 4. Double Visa

i got a red stap on my 4. double visa entry ; the holder of this passport travels to thailand under a tourist visa several times

,wich may result in the refusal of a visa in the future.

is this meaning ,i can t get a new double visa if i take a new passport ?????

someone know abouth this ??

It means that they might not give you another tourist visa at that consulate. Other consulates might.

A new passport might do the trick, but in neighbouring countries all embasies/consulates have tightened up and take a tougher stance against people staying in Thailand continuously on tourist visas.

It means that they might not give you another tourist visa at that consulate. Other consulates might.

A new passport might do the trick, but in neighbouring countries all embasies/consulates have tightened up and take a tougher stance against people staying in Thailand continuously on tourist visas.

wich visa would be the best for staying continuously here ?? and thanks for your response

That depends on your situation.

Married to a Tha?, over 50? working? If not, check out the option for staying in Thailand for Educational purposes, such as studying at a language school.

Just click on the banner of one of the language schools on this page for some more global information.

i got a red stap on my 4. double visa entry ; the holder of this passport travels to thailand under a tourist visa several times

,wich may result in the refusal of a visa in the future.

is this meaning ,i can t get a new double visa if i take a new passport ?????

someone know abouth this ??

If you obtain a new passport through your own embassy in Thailand, then your current permission to stay stamp will need to be transferred to your new passport. Thai immigration will also note in your new passport your old passport number, so going this route may not be a solution for you.

If you obtain a new passport through your own embassy in Thailand, then your current permission to stay stamp will need to be transferred to your new passport. Thai immigration will also note in your new passport your old passport number, so going this route may not be a solution for you.

If you get a new passport it's a good idea to do a 15 day border run before getting it so that there isn't any note about a tourist visa transferred to the new one.

If you get a new passport it's a good idea to do a 15 day border run before getting it so that there isn't any note about a tourist visa transferred to the new one.

That would not break the link. Only obtaining a new passport by being outside the country would prevent old passport number being recorded in new passport by Thai immigration.