Dentist In Pattaya

mike111

tried many has been done to death but easy answer for me is Dr Sonlam pattaya inter hospitaal, most of the so called dentist cannot even do root canal. he is good, speaks good english and to me honest, plus from the 9th floor of the hospital you get a great view of Pattaya from the chair. be there tomorrow :(

got name wron Songram pattaya inter, went on tuesady prepared tooth for crown, go back next week for crown, 8k baht. and he is the best i have experienced in Pattaya. actually enjoy going he is such a pleast guy and fun to talk to. no pressure to spend more than you need to. i have had crowns, extractions and fillings done with him all been great, well you know as great as a dentist could be

Bangkok / Pattaya hospital, I don't trust any of these private clinics.

JH

Many of us feel the same way about BPH.

I've used dentist Kittipoi, one of those private clinics opposite Tukcom for many years, including crowns and a root canal. Always had great treatment at a competitive price.

in process of getting crown done with Songram at Pattaya Inter, first time i felt i was not being pushed into the more expensive gold crown, after quick chat he agreed 8k one would be fine. thats cheap, dont need gold at my age, basic one will outlast me.

in process of getting crown done with Songram at Pattaya Inter, first time i felt i was not being pushed into the more expensive gold crown, after quick chat he agreed 8k one would be fine. thats cheap, dont need gold at my age, basic one will outlast me.

Same thing cost 5,000 or 6,000 with post at Dr. Warin and... no pain. Please tell me, how can you beat that??

:wai:

Same thing cost 5,000 or 6,000 with post at Dr. Warin and... no pain. Please tell me, how can you beat that??

:wai:

You simply can't: have a look at the link 'The Finest Dentist'