That Hotel Most Where People Die

BarnicaleBob

Sorry about the title but I made a typo, it should be That Hotel Where People Die

OK because we have to watch our Ps & Qs and be careful about quoting other sources, I went out and did my own poking around and did some interviews. Please note: no names posted.

I went to the police headquarters today for a 3:00 PM news release by the police and the Chiang Mai Public Health Department. Upon my arrival at 3:00 PM I had to go from one office to another to try and find where the meeting was. After 20 minutes I finally found out that the meeting was being held at another police headquarters on the other side of town along the Super Hwy. By the time I got there the meeting was just wrapping up. I did get to speak with a New Zealand TV3 video contractor, and he took a short video of me interviewing the police spokesman and then one of me talking to a health department director. While speaking with the health department director I asked if they had taken hair samples from the victims to run toxicology tests on and he stated no but thought it might be a good idea to and will look into it. All the other toxicology reports came back with negative results. It was never made clear if the other toxicology reports were just blood tests or if the included tissue tests as well. At this point I would like to suggest the dead woman victim's family try to get the other two living victims to give some hair samples to a NZ lab and have them run toxicology tests. The hair samples need to be cut from the skin surface from the top of the hair follicles root. I have my doubts about the quality of tests run in Thailand. Tomorrow I am meeting with one of the senior police commanders to see if I can talk him into giving me copies of the three police reports which is something not normally allowed. In the coming days I will also attempt to get copies of the toxicology reports and a list of evidence taken from the scene. I also found the tour operator and interviewed her today and she helped me confirm my time line of the three NZ girls' activities with her. So I now know that it was during of the night of the 2nd to the morning of the 3rd that the girls became ill. The 3rd is the same morning the body of the first victim was found in the room next door to the girls. This tells me whatever caused these two deaths happened the same night to people in rooms next to each other. It just took the young and healthy girl longer to die than the 47 year old woman who had other health issues and less resistance.

It may also be the same case with the British couple who were found dead on the morning of the 19th, they also had health issues and had less resistance so were over come in just one night. By the way all three of these room are on the west side of the hotel in the same wing.

I have been told another American girl died in the same hotel a few years ago, so far I can't find anything on that. So I will continue to look for anyone who might know the date this happened and maybe the victim's name. One last thing, I went back to the hotel again today and asked if rooms 423, 516 and 518 were available to rent today and was told yes, no problem. It seems business has dropped off during the past few days and the hotel has lots of empty rooms to rent, the lady at the desk said it had something to do with people telling lies about the hotel on the Internet.

Edited by BarnicaleBob

Slightly confused? 'it took a healthy girl longer to die than a 47 year old with health issues?" Can you explain?

Do you have any thoughts on possible ( very generalised) causes?

Edited by msg362