Where Do I Go To Tax A Motorbike

nong38

Can someone tell me where I need to go to get my tax disc for the motorbike, I was advised to go back to the shop where I got it but it is no longer there. Thanks for any help.

Take the green book and insurance to any Mityon shop and they'll do it for 200 bt,just done mine,couldn't be easier.

Have to wait a couple of weeks for it to come back to the shop but they give you a receipt to show the police if you're stopped.

Take the green book and insurance to any Mityon shop and they'll do it for 200 bt,just done mine,couldn't be easier.

Have to wait a couple of weeks for it to come back to the shop but they give you a receipt to show the police if you're stopped.

I am close to third road is there a Mityon shop near there? I never seen or heard of them.

I am close to third road is there a Mityon shop near there? I never seen or heard of them.

There's a couple of Mityon shops on Third Road but I'd use the big one at the junction of Third Road and Pattaya Tai opposite Tony's food hall..

Failing that there's one on the junction of Pattaya Tai and Soi Buakhow near enough opposite tukcom.

It's Mityon/Pattaya there's one on the corner of 3rd Road and Soi Lenke

Save money - AA Insurance Brokers (by Big C south Pattaya) will do it for 100 Baht :)