I'M Looking For Dog Farm Or Night Market That Sell Puppies Near Hatyai

i travelled twice to look for dogs there,but end up with dissapointment.is there anyone could give me some info regarding this issue?i've been to odean night market and the another 1 near bus stop but still there's nothing there....i'm giving it another try this or next week.any info given will be thanked.

• 1 month later...

Tough luck!

There are no reliable pet sellers here.

Your best bet is to ask around from people who might want to give one or sell one away.

There are several pets shops whom I have asked that might have dogs, but prices are always pretty high.

There is a pet hospital across the expressway from makro that might have some.

There is a board setup there for pet postings, its in the pet store section.

If you do meet any reliable pet sellers, do post back here!

Tough luck!

There are no reliable pet sellers here.

Your best bet is to ask around from people who might want to give one or sell one away.

There are several pets shops whom I have asked that might have dogs, but prices are always pretty high.

There is a pet hospital across the expressway from makro that might have some.

There is a board setup there for pet postings, its in the pet store section.

If you do meet any reliable pet sellers, do post back here!

I am not a pet farm, but do have 3 puppies for sale! Siberian Huskies all male, blue eyes, 1 black/white, 2 grey/black! These are registered with papers, and will have shots with records, but are only 3 weeks old now, so taking deposits untill ready at 8 weeks, born 3-280-2011! Pics on request, call 081 347 5252 for more info. Location Thanyaburi, and puppies and mother is available for viewing!

I have 2 5 months old puppies. The locals call them mini rogers but seems pretty big to be any mini. Size is about terrier but got long slim legs like poodle. Anyway, can't cope with 4 dogs cos no time to train the pups and they keep jumping up on top of their cage and slipping over. Few weeks back, one fell from the cage and broke it's leg, yesterday night, the other had the same problem. Vets said that their legs will heal on their own, something about a small bone broken. Anyway, if you want, you can pm me.