Lavender Essential Oil...

Riggi

Hi all,

does anyone know where I could buy some lavender essential oil around Chiang Rai or Mae Sai?

You can usually get it in chemists and new age type shops in western countries.

I have tried several chemists here but can't find any.

Not aware of any new age or aroma therapy type shops in Chiang Rai.

thanks,

Rich

Reminded me of a biker bar in California where my band used to play. The owner was always groping the young girls who strayed within groping distance. He had terminal cancer, so people gave him some leeway. One gal didn't like it, and came by one busy night and splashed patchouli or lavender oil all over the premises. Can't remember the exact name of the oil, but the whole bar stank like stale flowers for months after that. You could even smell it in the street out front.

There is one shop (chemists) opposite the old bus station, which sells Lavendel oil. Very small and quite expensive bottle. I bought mine over a year ago so I can't give better instructions, but that shop should be easy to find.

• 3 weeks later...

There is one shop (chemists) opposite the old bus station, which sells Lavendel oil. Very small and quite expensive bottle. I bought mine over a year ago so I can't give better instructions, but that shop should be easy to find.

pm me i have many items,, i sometimes sell ebay.

Just as an update in case anyone else islooking for essential oils...

I couldn't find Lavendel anywhere (did try the chemist opposite the bus station but they mustn't stock it anymore).

I did find some at the Royal Projects shop in Central, near Tops.

140B for a 10ml bottle. Ithink that's expensive for Thailand, but cheap compred to what I'd pay in Australia or Europe.

The open stand shop just outside Royal Projects also sold essential oil and was cheaper at 120B for a 15ml bottle, but they didn't have lavender :(