Iphone Copies

Canada

Other than the crap quality of the Iphone copy (I had one) the easiest way to tell its a dodgy is it will have dual sim slots, that plus it should be significantly cheaper.

do you mean "phone sound quality"?

Other than the crap quality of the Iphone copy (I had one) the easiest way to tell its a dodgy is it will have dual sim slots, that plus it should be significantly cheaper.

Graphics, applications, capability's

Just follow a very simple rule

"If something sounds too good to be true, its most likely not"

There are a few guys on classifieds advertising "genuine" iphone 4 for 6000 baht, rest assured it is not genuine, considering that original sells from Phone company's for 22 000+ and from stores from 24 000 plus

so why would someone sell same phone for 6000 baht? even if someone needs money, they can visit any of the phone shops and will get double on the spot without even asking.

Edited by kuffki

Graphics, applications, capability's

Just follow a very simple rule

"If something sounds too good to be true, its most likely not"

There are a few guys on classifieds advertising "genuine" iphone 4 for 6000 baht, rest assured it is not genuine, considering that original sells from Phone company's for 22 000+ and from stores from 24 000 plus

so why would someone sell same phone for 6000 baht? even if someone needs money, they can visit any of the phone shops and will get double on the spot without even asking.

Quite a few of these people selling these are based in Manchester UK. I made an enquiry and found out where they were shipped from. as soon as I mentioned a friend would come and pick it up as he was coming over they refused to sell it anymore.

Canada! there is not such thing like i-phone copy!Nobody made i-phone copy,the things,which look somehow like i-phone and have "Apple" logo - they are very different then i-phone;

the only copy is:LOGO and external design(poor),everything else is DIFFERENT!I-phone has got internal memory at least 8G,it doesnt have microSd slot and double Sim card.

One must be 100% idiot to take that "fake"i-phone as original one.

one more thing,as somebody said already - the most obvious thing is - the battery,in i-phone it is not replaceable and you can not open the case:this is as easy as morning cereal!you do not need to know more!

It is not like buying fake french cognac,whisky or marlborro.

Buy 2nd hand i-phone3GS,previous generation to current one ;it has outstanding sound quality.

one more thing,as somebody said already - the most obvious thing is - the battery,in i-phone it is not replaceable and you can not open the case:this is as easy as morning cereal!you do not need to know more!

Buy 2nd hand i-phone3GS,previous generation to current one ;it has outstanding sound quality.

How much do you think one of those is worth?

And thanks for the replies...

How much do you think one of those is worth?

And thanks for the replies...

1200b at the RongKleau (spelling) markets out on the Cambo Border.

Yes, easy to spot, they look exactly the same ... but do not have all the functions... and you can feel and see the difference in quality... also you can take the serial number and post on i-phone web site... they will tell you if it is real or not... but really not too hard to tell ...