New Aon Atm Big C Hang Dong In The Corner By Scb For Free Atm Withdrawls

DavidOxon

How is the exchange rate with AEON atms?

I have gotten the Visa corporate advertised rates when using Visa branded and my financial institutions own branded cards at AEON ATM's.

There is still the currency exchange rate fee as your financial institution charges it. Visa charges the financial institution and the institution is allowed to pass on the fee at their chosen rate. That rate should be in the Terms of Service for the particular financial institution.

MSPain

Edited by hml367

anyone know the current locations in CM for Aeon ATM's?

-Big C hang dong

-Robinson

I recall there are more but would like to know the locations

You can try this: http://www.aeonthail...orthern#soutput You have to look for "ATM and Depositer".

I don;t think that is updated, though. I seem to recall the last time I was at Carrefour, Hang Dong, that the Bangkok Bank ATM was removed from the bottom floor of Carrefour (there is a BB branch outside), and I think I saw an AEON ATM. I think the AEON ATM was on the second floor, but I could be wrong.

MSPain

Edited by hml367

I took also money in the Tesco lotus building at hangdong road and at Tesco lotus near kat kamtien. I compared the amount my bank charges from Aeon with a regular bank, the rate and charge is the same.

Edited by Joop50

I don;t think that is updated, though. I seem to recall the last time I was at Carrefour, Hang Dong, that the Bangkok Bank ATM was removed from the bottom floor of Carrefour (there is a BB branch outside), and I think I saw an AEON ATM. I think the AEON ATM was on the second floor, but I could be wrong

Today withdraw money from AEON ATM in Carrefour/Hangdong. Certainly based in the ground floor, on the left side from the back entrance.

At this place there is only the one from AEON. Another ATM (KTB?) on Level 2

mausbiber