Muslim Violence Wrecking Southern Thailand Economy

Boon Mee

Bali is the first place I have been where western women are there in numbers looking for the younger, local men.  It was amazing.  Mostly Auzzies and Japanese women.  I saw many, many, many older women with young Bali men.  I guess the guys are called Kuta cowboys?

Clearly you have not visited Chaweng Beach on Samui which is brimming with middle-aged European women looking for young Thai men.

Oh yea, I have been on Samui and at the Green Mango many times. But that is nothing like in Bali. In many bars in Kuta, the guys line the walls just like at Angels Disco on Soi 4! And as you cruise around the island, it is amazing how many Japanese women are with young (and very handsome) Bali men. Just the reverse of what you see in Thailand....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the muslims are winning their little battle and the civilised  world are not helping the situation.

evry time there is a raid on these mosques to get known terrorists any where in the world let alone thailand the muslim's claim victimisation and we listen.

why did the authorities get kept back by muslim women, the women are as guilty as the b++tards that killed these marines.

muslims can not live together let alone live with other cultures. :o

why don't they go back to their original country of their ancestors and stop forcing there sorry ethics down other people's throat, once thier they can happily murder each other.

this is my rant for the day

realistically this problem is world wide and their is no solution.

A big hand to you lad. As far as i'm concern, an eye for an eye. You cut-off 1 of our head, we'll cut off 2 of yours :D

• 4 weeks later...
I agree Tornado, it is a 'yawn' but I also believe that the situation on south Thailand is critical and will have a huge effect on Thailand. Excuse me taking a journalistic standpoint and taking an interest in the state of the nation. Can't help it, not personal just observing.

The "yawn" wanst directed at you seonai, its just a typical post from Boon Mee to support his anti muslim war - yawn.

Right...when they come for you in the night you might be 'yawning' from someplace else - like your neck. :o

Ive just seen an intresting documentry this evening about the suicide bombers and the reasons behind why they did what they did. To my suprise religon doesnt really play that big a part in it

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sn/tvradio/programmes...n/bombers.shtml

My belief is that muslims will not stop until the whole world follows islam.

How great it would be to live under the Taliban laws :o

Just remember that the news on this one is being censored so you may not be getting the truth. No sides to take but... it would suit the Thai Government very well if everyone believed that it was Muslims causing all the trouble. That way, they get to go down there and shoot everyone.

Food for thought.

}Mod Comment{

I've said it before and here it is again. If you wish to discuss southern violence, and terrorism by islamists or whoever, do it without flaming or slagging off a whole religion. Fighting ignorance with more ignorance never solved anything.

/topic closed

Edited by cdnvic