Bottled Water Very Strange Color

james24

I don't mean to alarm anyone, perhaps Im tripping out but I was just drinking my water (cooly fresh) and noticed it was a very strange color.

I was in my bedroom when I noticed which happened to be dark and the water was a very strong blue. The blue was at the bottom of the bottle so I held it up and swished it around a bit to see if it was the coloring of the bottle but as I did I could blatently see the blue was in in drops of water, on the bottom and the side.

Please check your water to see if Im going mad

Oh no, did Hubby leave one of the water bottles for his plants laying around again? He puts some blue powdered fertilizer in the plant water about once a week. Unfortunately, he uses old drinking water bottles to water the plants so I must admit that I've mistakenly used light blue water for toothbrushing water when he forgets and leaves a bottle in the bathroom.

Oh no, did Hubby leave one of the water bottles for his plants laying around again? He puts some blue powdered fertilizer in the plant water about once a week. Unfortunately, he uses old drinking water bottles to water the plants so I must admit that I've mistakenly used light blue water for toothbrushing water when he forgets and leaves a bottle in the bathroom.

Lol I did that with my fishtank water once.. don't ask