Kevlar Leather Motorcycle Pants

dagling

No mate they are like wearing a fridge on your legs.......................... WHAT DO YOU THINK?????

Nice answer, that`s the best you can do? If you don`t have any experience wearing them, please refrain from answer, simple as that... Mate.

When we're on fast bikes my friends and I usually wear full leathers- there's simply nothing that offers better protection and they're quite comfortable as long as you're moving, but on the rare occasion you get stuck in traffic you cook....

PetchLoeiTrip018Sm.jpg

When out on the "cruiser" I usually opt for armored leather jacket and armored mesh pants, but realize that it won't offer nearly the same protection as full leathers...

KhaoKho39.jpg

Ride On!

Tony

The reason I ask is that I think about safety first, plus a mate to swear leather pants and claims that it is actually not so hot.

The choice is between Kelvar jeans and leather. Since I ride a cruiser, so it is perhaps a jeans with Kelvar I will go for.

Many thanks for your reply.

i think actually if you gave better info some one may answer eg race style, chaps or touring. solid or perforated.

Though in reality you have already answered yourself!

Ok ThaiCBR, I see your point. Sorry for my lack of info :jap:

The reason I ask is that I think about safety first, plus a mate to swear leather pants and claims that it is actually not so hot.

The choice is between Kelvar jeans and leather. Since I ride a cruiser, so it is perhaps a jeans with Kelvar I will go for.

Many thanks for your reply.

I use the Kevlar lined jeans some times on sports and choppers and only wear leather pants in the cool season

Note Kevlar dragon jeans are still hotter than normal jeans and cook you in the summer just not as bad as leather

No mate they are like wearing a fridge on your legs.......................... WHAT DO YOU THINK?????

Succinct laugh.gif

I've seen armoured underwear in Paddock, so you could wear jeans with fashionable holes for ventilation.

I did smile when I saw: cruiser, hot and Thailand in the same query whistling.gif

Check the Motoport thread I just posted, might be right up your alley. Let us know how hot they are here in LOS if you get any. I spent over an hour reading all their info this morning and have bought into their hype, but can't afford them right now.

Between Kevlar underwear and the armor clad long johns on the Motoport site (the TriArmour link) there could be a new fashion trend emerging! What next? Pajama parties at Bike Weeks? Seriously though, even the non Kevlar admitted jeans on the Motoport look interesting, and a more reasonable price.