Kinect For Xbox

skippybangkok

I bought one in December. I haven't regretted the buy. It's really fun. I'm playing Adventures, Sports and Fitness Evolved. If you get some mates around you can enjoy the party games. Something that MICROSOFT got really right. Well done. I got my X-BOX and KINECT from BKK. Nowadays I order my games from PLAYASIA. Games come from Hong Kong and they have weekly special sales where you can grab an original game for 800 - 900 Baht. Just ordered CRYSIS 2 for 1,480 Baht.

Picked mine up in Singapore 2 weeks ago and the kids love it.

I like it too. Dance Central is a blast and a decent workout too.

I picked up a few other games too but haven't played them yet.

Note you will need more space than you think you do. I have to move the coffee table and couch out of the way.

you will want to be about 2-3m back from the connect for best play. Also for 2 player stuff the further back the better.

Yeah, you definitely need space. I move my sofa to the side and I'm about 2.5 to 3 metres away. With two players 3 metres at least!! But it's really fun and a good workout. After 3 boxing matches your arms are on the floor. Any of you guys playing online?

you can try it out at tucom,,,5 or 4 floor

Where is tucom ? And where to buy kinect In BKK ?

I don't know tucom, but I bought mine at NADZPROJECT. They have two shops. One is on SILOM Road the other at the SIAM CENTER!

The one on SILOM is on the 14th florr of a high-rise, on the SILOM/NARATHIWAT-RAJANAGARINDRA intersection. I can't remember the name of the tower, though. But they have a webpage with the same name as the shop. Or google it.