2 Bedroom Condo Close To Thapae Gate/Night Bazaar?

codysweet02

Hey all,

Me and my friend are looking for a 2 bedroom condo which is close to Thapae gate/Night Bazaar area. Budget is less than 15,000 total and would prefer a place with a kitchen. Need a furnished place.

I will be taking language classes, and he teaches east of the river, which is why we are looking at this area.

Any leads or recommendations are much appreciated. I've been looking online but coming up a little short so far.

Thanks all.

Google Richard Katze of Chiang Mai Apartment Rental. He has excellent Trip Advisor reviews and he has several different condos all around that area.

I have not personally been to the rental I have reserved, yet, but I trust that it'll be exactly what he's selling.

Google Richard Katze of Chiang Mai Apartment Rental. He has excellent Trip Advisor reviews and he has several different condos all around that area.

I have not personally been to the rental I have reserved, yet, but I trust that it'll be exactly what he's selling.

I rented from Richard, he is a nice guy and charged me no deposit but I paid 20k/month for a really nice furnished studio on my first trip to Thailand :blink:

He is way over priced...I did not even consider his places this trip due to price alone

I'd second Doi Ping Mansion (Charoenprathet Rd). They used to have 2 bdr condos (about 100m2) renting for approx. 10k /month. Furniture certainly nothing flash but lots of space, nice balcony. The one I saw was at the back right - nice view over next door neighbours garden).

You can go to www.century21lanna.com

They have a number of listings for condominiums and are very reliable. All their contracts are minimum one year.

If you see anything on their website call Johannes 0810214350 and he can meet you at their office near Airport Plaza.

Rainer P

Thanks for the info all.

I emailed Richard and he had nothing within 15k a month.

I wanted to look at a place in Doi Ping, but has been rented. Does anyone know if they have a leasing office?

Thanks.

You could try Chiang Mai Properties, you can do advanced search and they have a pretty good website

His website (RIchard) is awful but he has excellent reviews on Trip Advisor.

Also, we are renting a furnished apartment from him for 13k a month for 2 months. All of the serviced apartments I could find online were double that. I figure it was a good move, as it's within walking distance of our TEFL classes and finding anything else online was a headache.

Edited by Yelly

Hi. I'm currently living in Doi Ping Mansion and loving it. Two days ago, I saw 2 different 2-bedroom apartments available here (both furnished) -- we were considering moving out of our 1-bedroom into a 2-bedroom but have chosen to stay on the 10th floor :)

But maybe they're rented already. One was 15,000 (6th floor back) ... one was 13,000 (4th floor front).

Have you stopped by? Are you already in Chiang Mai? The woman who shows the apartments, her name is Jeep. I don't have a phone number for her, but could get it, I'm sure.

Gaile