Ashes Secret Weapon

Old Croc

hmmmmmmm indeed. Not really a sports fan, but was cruising one night and came across your filth. If you think that only Black Adder is funny then you have either never had a tv and don't know what your talking about, are 13 years old, taking the piss, aren't a real Aussie or, more likely, are a sad robotic individual with zero sense of humour that needs mummy to wipe his ass. :o  :D

or all of those :D

hmmmmmmm indeed. Not really a sports fan, but was cruising one night and came across your filth. If you think that only Black Adder is funny then you have either never had a tv and don't know what your talking about, are 13 years old, taking the piss, aren't a real Aussie or, more likely, are a sad robotic individual with zero sense of humour that needs mummy to wipe his ass. :o  :D

Whatever Lampard...u are beneath the The Fly....

Siamsuperfly, having read your posts in the recent 'boxer dies' thread you are obviously not a complete moron, and you do appear to hold a knowledge of some sports.However can we give the obsession with Lampards sexuality and fitness etc a miss otherwise we're going to kill every thread.

Pie Boy

PS Hows the diet Lampy?

Yeah, that would probably fit well.

SS, what is your obsession with the Gay Forum? Am I likely to see you in there on one of your other nicks in the extremely unlikely event that I have a look in there? :D

Mods, I put this newspaper clipping in here as a last bit of humour from the now decided cricket ashes series.

It has degenerated to name calling and off topic insults by the usual cast of characters.

Could this topic now be closed? :o

:D Yeah, that'd be right Old Croc, what was that about 'Jackoff' in the other thread? :D

Mods, I put this newspaper clipping in here as a last bit of humour from the now decided cricket ashes series.

It has degenerated to name calling and off topic insults by the usual cast of characters.

Could this topic now be closed? :o

:D Yeah, that'd be right Old Croc, what was that about 'Jackoff' in the other thread? :D

I'm afraid that is life with most Antipodeans;

What's good for the goose is taboo for the gander. :D