Seling Cattle For A Buisness Visa ?

I am a 44 year old english citizen with a full english passport and have lived it Thailand for over two years with my same sex partner in oure house in a rural part of Thailand, I am here on a non imigrant O ,staying with friends visa at the moment, i was told that if you had a Thai buissnes visa for 5 years you could obtain permanant recedency?

My Idea is simple merly to build a cattle shed and imploy a local person to look after them( all ubove board and pay his tax etc, therfore in five years i would be able to obtain this visa.

I am aware that paying tax on the sale of cattle would virtulaly take all the profit from the cows but i would gain in terms of visas.

I figure there must be minimum requirements for such a buisness visa most likly in the number of people you need to employ and the gross amount you earn and i should imagin there would be a hefty start up fee. There that is my entire knowlege on the subject. help please.

Not that simple.

Read this thread.

As of getting extensions on a B-Visa.

Extension of Thai Business Visa

The Thai "B" or Business Visa can be extended to a one year visa in country as follows.

The extension of the visa is normally based on employment and as such there are certain regulations governing the company who is employing you.

These are the regulations for the extension of the "B" Business Visa:

1. The business must be registered in Thailand.

2. The company must be capitalized to at least Baht 2 Million while operating fund must be at least Baht 1 Million.

3. The company must have a ration of at least 4 : 1 - Four Thais for every foreigner.

4. You must earn at least in accordance with the level specified for each nationality by the Labour Department.

Duration of the Extension

- One year at a time.

Documents required for the extension:

1. Application form (T.M. 7 )

2. Passport or document used in lien of passport and its copies .

3. The applicants 4 x 6 cm. photograph .

4. Extension fee Baht 1,900.-

5. The company letters certifying as follows ;

- Nature of business

- Reason or necessity in employing the applicant his / her position, salary and education background.

- Number of Thai and foreign employees.

6. Copies of work permit or receipt of work permit application.

7. Company's annual balance sheets.

8. The juristic persons Annual Income Tax Declaration Form (Form No.50) of the latest year and its receipt of payment.

9. Thai employees Monthly Income Tax Declaration Form (Form No.1 ) of the latest month and its receipt of payment.

10. The applicants Annual Income Tax Declaration Form (Form No.91) of the latest year and its receipt of payment.

11. The official letter that certify the registration of such juristic person.

12. Business Registration or Business License.

13. Value Added Tax Registration and list of share holders.

14. A map that indicate location of the Company.

15. For those who operate export business, the documentary evidence clarifying its export activities is needed.

16. For those who operate tourism business, the documentary evidence clarifying its total number of tourist that brought in by the company is needed.

N.B. In case of necessity , documents No.7 , 8 , 9 , and 10 can be substituted by the company letters stating its reason.

Edited by PoorSucker

• 2 weeks later...
i was told that if you had a Thai buissnes visa for 5 years you could obtain permanant recedency?

Not true.

Very funny but, if that were true, Thailand would the easiest country in Asia to get PR. Unfortunately it has always been extremely difficult to obtain in Thailand and since 2006 it has been virtually impossible.

I hope the cattle shed idea is a joke. It is clearly not a feasible business plan and you would have a snowball's chance of hell of getting a work permit out of it. For a start how would you get agricultural traders upcountry to issue the VAT receipts you would need for your company? Better go back to whatever you were smoking when you wrote the original post but don't get caught!