Looking For Good Massage In Rawai Area

PhilippePhuket

Looking For Good 3-4 h thai and oil Massage at my home each week in Rawai Area

Hi All

As a 60 year old gentleman my back need massages at regular intervals.

Not the bad and tourist ones from young and inexperienced masseuses that you can find in any of the hundred shops around

but a good one from an experienced independant masseuse

I use to have 2 hours to 4 hours (Thai + Oil) each week at my appartment (Rawai)

My masseuse just married went away from phuket and i am looking for a new one for a long term arrangment

I would like to hire her on a yearly regular basis for 2 to 4 hours each week. ( I live here on a retirement visa since years).

A good massage is not so easy to find specially at home so if you can recommend an independant one that accept new customer I would be grateful.

If confidentiality is suitable you may send me a private message by clicking on my pseudo

Thanks for your help

Phil

quality better than quantity?

if you have back problems check with chiropractor. there is an good one before central festival on the left side

Thanks but a chiropractor it is not what i need> I just need good massage regularly to destress all muscles and nerves. that's all

Thanks anyway

If you know where they just recently put in a Tops mini-store on Sai Yuan, across the street is a 7/11, a coffee shop and then Lek Massage.

K. Lek has three massage shops, and I'll bet if you go in and talk with her, she'll be able to accomodate.

Thank you Grumpyoldman, I see the shop, ok i will go and talk to her.

Thanks for the advice

Phil

Here is a the name and telephone number of a woman who was recommended to me for similar purposes; Nan 08 844 62901. Her business card reads "Diplomat Teacher of Traditional Thai & Oil Massage". I have yet to call or try her....

Here is a the name and telephone number of a woman who was recommended to me for similar purposes; Nan 08 844 62901. Her business card reads "Diplomat Teacher of Traditional Thai & Oil Massage". I have yet to call or try her....

arby

I will try her as soon as possible.

Thank you