Keratin Treatment

Beachbunny

Here is a link to a video from Current Affairs Australia. ever easy brazilian keratin treatment

I've only seen positive feedback on the video and when I google........and a lot cheaper than a salon. $30 Australian dollars....I also see it on

Amazon

I think I will be trying this before spending several hundred dollars.....just depends on what friend visits first...my Aussie friend or my American friend.

Beachbunny

Hi Beachbunny,

Thanks for posting about this. I ordered it from Amazon, and will give it a try.

I've been using something called Ogilvie Hair Straightener and think it's okay, but this looks better.

Cheers, Misty

Be a little cautious - A Current Affair is a very low market tabloid 'current affairs' program who have been proven in the past to make money from products with miraculous results that they have done a promotion story on.

• 1 month later...

the thing is the treatment and the special shampoo you have to use are so dirt cheap on amazon.....if you have someone

to bring it to you it's worth a shot. Even if it lasts only a month or so IMO, compared to the cost of the salon treatments.

Also, the shampoo is sulfate free, which is what curly heads should be using to begin with.......or so I've read/heard.

Oh well, each to their own....I think it's worth a try, just don't know when someone will be coming my way from the states.

Beachbunny

• 3 months later...

the thing is the treatment and the special shampoo you have to use are so dirt cheap on amazon.....if you have someone

to bring it to you it's worth a shot. Even if it lasts only a month or so IMO, compared to the cost of the salon treatments.

Also, the shampoo is sulfate free, which is what curly heads should be using to begin with.......or so I've read/heard.

Oh well, each to their own....I think it's worth a try, just don't know when someone will be coming my way from the states.

Beachbunny

Hi Beachbunny, Have you tried the Brazilian Keratin Therapy at home yet? What did you think?

I finally got around to using it about a week ago, and so far so good - no frizz and hair texture is smooth and shiny. Am using a cheap shampoo from Tops that doesn't have sulfate listed in the ingredients. The treatment is supposed to last 30 days, but there's plenty left in the bottle so should be pretty cost effective to keep doing this. I may switch it up with the Ogilvie Hair Straightener which is a permanent treatment but tends to dry out my hair, especially since I also color it.

Misty