German Man Arrested For Drug And Women Trafficking

george

German man arrested for alleged drug and women trafficking

BANGKOK: -- Police today arrested a German wanted in his home country for his alleged involvement in drug and women trafficking.

Stork Max Wolfgang, 62, was caught along with his two Iranian accomplices at City Lodge Hotel in Bangkok while carrying 1.7 kilogram of compressed marijuana worth more than Bt500,000 in his golf bag. His accomplices were identified as 34yearold Shahab Desghan and 33yearold Merhdad Mahmoodi.

"The marijuana found on him is generally not available in Thailand. It is the type mostly imported from Nepal," Immigration Bureau commissioner Maj General Suwat Thamrongsrisakul said at a press conference.

The suspects are now charged with having illicit drug in possession with intent to sell. They are in police detention, pending the prosecution.

Suwat said police had closely watched the suspects' activities for more than four months until Wolfgang was identified as a transnational suspected drug trader and woman trafficker wanted in Germany. He said the two Iranians had acted as deliverymen sending marijuana to clients in Japan.

"We are going to investigate the case further in a bid to trace down all those involved," Suwat added.

--The Nation 2005-09-27

Another bunch of dumdwits that think they are smarter than the system. Great stuff, just keep locking them up :o

And throw the key away too.

What exactly in woman trafficking if its what i think it is Is it done consensually

Do these women have a choice If not why is nothing doen to give them a choice

Education Jobs etc

"Wolfgang was identified as a transnational suspected drug trader and woman trafficker wanted in Germany. He said the two Iranians had acted as deliverymen sending marijuana to clients in Japan."

Sounds like a nice little international ring of "business" associates. Wonder if we'll find out about the big fish.

Another bunch of dumdwits that think they are smarter than the system. Great stuff, just keep locking them up :o

What exactly in woman trafficking if its what i think it is Is it done consensually

Education Jobs etc

Read "The Natashas" by Victor Malarek if you really want to know

Education Jobs etc

And why dont they run after getting into Germany or ? i DONT GET IT

not so fast - if the thai police locked up every farang who is doing something illegal, there wouldn't be very many farangs left. :o

Another bunch of dumdwits that think they are smarter than the system. Great stuff, just keep locking them up :D

Education Jobs etc

Another bunch of dumdwits that think they are smarter than the system. Great stuff, just keep locking them up :D

Education Jobs etc

not so fast - if the thai police locked up every farang who is doing something illegal, there wouldn't be very many farangs left. :o

hi..

sorry dont agree,

cant lock them up fast enough for me.... scum!

i dont believe most farangs are criminals...

some yes.... but the majority - no

amarka :D

not so fast - if the thai police locked up every farang who is doing something illegal, there wouldn't be very many farangs left.  :o

Education Jobs etc

EXCUSE ME! I am a falang, or so I am told, I am married to a Thai, the only offence I have ever committed was overstaying a visa by 2 days......

Your comment seems to insinuate that ALL Falangs are commiting crimes in the Kingdom. I resent the insinuation....... It would be like me insinuating (Oh, you are a Thai Male...... You are a drunk!, You don't work but make your wife support you! You have a Mia Noi! and you neglect your children!) Bullshit!

The vast majority of Falangs in the Kingdom obey the law and respect the culture.

Obviously, you are short on respect aren't you!

Education Jobs etc

not so fast - if the thai police locked up every farang who is doing something illegal, there wouldn't be very many farangs left.  :o

hi..

sorry dont agree,

amarka  :D

who are you guy..mr. Clean or what..there is no-one in this world who is not a criminal..as for what is a crime..that changes with every country you go to..you never had a parking ticket or said something untrue about someone or what..as speaking untruth about somebody IS a crime in USA called "Libel"

if alcohol was made illegal, then 98% of all people in the world would be a criminal...does that make them a bad person? or just a criminal in the eyes of the law..dont be a muppet you puppet.!!!

as for big drug ring..haha i think a kilo of nepalese fetches about 100,000 baht if you sell it in small amounts on the street, but not 500,000 so i reckopn some old geezer in his sixties with a kilo of hash in his bag does not represent a threat to society and is not a big dealer.

The cops look better in the news when they increase the "Street Value" of the confiscated wares. They probably chopped 80% of the block off to sell to their friends later..corrupt as they are. (and i know plenty of them).

I cannot imagine this old guy being a slave trader..although the Arab connections may indicate me to be wrong, as most of the slave traders are Arabs or Russians.

It seems that many people don#t have a clue what goes on under their noses. If you don't know how they keep the girls from running away once in Germany, or wherever, then you need to get out on the street a bit more, and stop drinking exclusivrely with expats and eating beans and marmite from foodland.

get some fried scorpion down ya!

What a big headline about such a little fish.

Further details with apparent name corrections in this report, as well as this one makes no mention of the women trafficking. Also, this report indicates it was a direct deal with undercover police to act as a courier and not a search and seizure. And... lastly....aren't both reports really talking about hashish?? What's with this "compressed marijuana" nomenclature? :

LONDON, September 27 - Police have arrested a German suspected of being part of an international drug trafficking gang and two Iranians in connection with a drug deal in Bangkok, immigration police said Tuesday, according to AFP.

Max Wolfgang Stork, 62, was arrested Monday in a Bangkok hotel along with Iranians Shahab Dehghan, 34, and Mahrdad Mahmoodi, 33, after they handed 1.7 kilograms (3.7 pounds) of compressed marijuana to an undercover police officer.

The officer said Stork offered him 5,000 dollars to carry the drugs to Japan. The drugs had a Bangkok street value of about 500,000 baht, police said.

Police had few details about the Iranians' role and said the three men were charged with drug trafficking offences before being remanded in custody.

Edited by sriracha john

Education Jobs etc

not so fast - if the thai police locked up every farang who is doing something illegal, there wouldn't be very many farangs left.   :o

hi..

sorry dont agree,

who are you guy..mr. Clean or what..there is no-one in this world who is not a criminal..as for what is a crime..that changes with every country you go to..you never had a parking ticket or said something untrue about someone or what..as speaking untruth about somebody IS a crime in USA called "Libel"

if alcohol was made illegal, then 98% of all people in the world would be a criminal...does that make them a bad person? or just a criminal in the eyes of the law..dont be a muppet you puppet.!!!

as for big drug ring..haha i think a kilo of nepalese fetches about 100,000 baht if you sell it in small amounts on the street, but not 500,000 so i reckopn some old geezer in his sixties with a kilo of hash in his bag does not represent a threat to society and is not a big dealer.

The cops look better in the news when they increase the "Street Value" of the confiscated wares. They probably chopped 80% of the block off to sell to their friends later..corrupt as they are. (and i know plenty of them).

I cannot imagine this old guy being a slave trader..although the Arab connections may indicate me to be wrong, as most of the slave traders are Arabs or Russians.

It seems that many people don#t have a clue what goes on under their noses. If you don't know how they keep the girls from running away once in Germany, or wherever, then you need to get out on the street a bit more, and stop drinking exclusivrely with expats and eating beans and marmite from foodland.

hi...

me mr clean... no....

but i dont sell drugs to kids - nor do i sell women.. or anything like that!

as you say all businsess is a bit dirty, depending on your outlook!....but there is dirt and there is scum...

never mind about his age, you think at 62 he's past it? this scene stinks.. lock him up..

German man arrested for alleged drug and women trafficking

BANGKOK: --

Stork Max Wolfgang, 62, was caught along with his two Iranian accomplices at City Lodge Hotel in Bangkok while carrying 1.7 kilogram of compressed marijuana worth more than Bt500,000 in his golf bag--The Nation 2005-09-27

They'll soon learn the definition of "a hole in one" once in jail. Very much in demand. :o

Hahahahahaha...since when Iranians are considered to be Arabs ?

:o

You think you are so smart.....but I guess you are not.

Cheerio,

Jem

Education Jobs etc

I think you missed the point .The point being that poverty drives people to despair

and worse. However by an educated working class, people are given choices of how to earn a living. A decent living , Thailand has a poor record of education although improving. However this same situation prevailed in the Gin Palaces in the UK in Victorian times. It took social reform and education driven by the realisation that all people can be more or less equal given a more or less equal standard of eduction Or at least they have a chance

Education Jobs etc

not so fast - if the thai police locked up every farang who is doing something illegal, there wouldn't be very many farangs left.   :o

hi..

sorry dont agree,

hi...

me mr clean... no....

but i dont sell drugs to kids - nor do i sell women.. or anything like that!

as you say all businsess is a bit dirty, depending on your outlook!....but there is dirt and there is scum...

never mind about his age, you think at 62 he's past it? this scene stinks.. lock him up..

said something =slanderf

Most countries, Thailand included, classify infractions of the law by the type of offense. Those that are not punishable by jail are called misdeamenors and the person committing them are not labeled as a "criminal". I doubt that most farangs in the country would be considered criminals under this definition.

Most countries, Thailand included, classify infractions of the law by the type of offense.  Those that are not punishable by jail are called misdeamenors and the person committing them are not labeled as a "criminal".  I doubt that most farangs in the country would be considered criminals under this definition.

By using that logic and terminology, I think the vast majority of foreigners here ARE "criminals" as indicated by the below post. At least, those foreigners that don't carry their passport EVERY time they go out:

britainmal  2004-05-12 14:31:22 Post #1 

Two months ago I was stopped by the traffic police for not having my passport on me. They said that the law is all foreigners must carry their passports or face 3000 baht fine or a month in prison

Why waste time discussing it. Hang him high. Burn him. Castrate him. Whatever, then we can get back to our angelic lives, never doing anything wrong, no matter what.

Justice? HAH? Justice takes time. Make up our minds quick, I say, short one-sided report is more than enough evidence. Lets save money and scrap the whole ###### judicial system.

No girls ever go overseas for more money without being drugged and whisked away to a life of perpetual sex slavery. Drug dealer. Bad man. Will kill how many people with his kilo of MJ? Thousands, millions?

Bad boy.

Now where's those legal bargirls.....

Max is an unlucky name for Germans. The last one I met used to sit in the Blue Lotus bar in Chiang Rai. Paet`s old place in Jetyod Rd. A quiet unassuming old guy. Sat and drank coffee only, no alchohol. Next thing we know he`s caught at CR airport with, if I remember correctly, 15,000 yaba(methamphetamie) tabs. :o

Why waste time discussing it. Hang him high. Burn him. Castrate him. Whatever, then we can get back to our angelic lives, never doing anything wrong, no matter what.

Justice? HAH? Justice takes time. Make up our minds quick, I say, short one-sided report is more than enough evidence. Lets save money and scrap the whole ###### judicial system.

No girls ever go overseas for more money without being drugged and whisked away to a life of perpetual sex slavery. Drug dealer. Bad man. Will kill how many people with his kilo of MJ? Thousands, millions?

Bad boy.

Now where's those legal bargirls.....

Excellent post - you said it all

I don't know what they tell you guys what MJ does to you....but I'm sure it all lies like they tell here in the states.

It's just a weed, made out to be a bad thing by the goverments of the world,

If they really cared they would make alcohal illegal, this "drug" ruins more lives then weed ever could or will. And how bout cig's? Death in a stick form, still sold to you by your "caring" covt.

The crime associated with drugs happen because drugs are illegal, people commet crimes to get the drugs, not because they are ON the drugs. People ON drugs mostly sit around and veg out.

The guys are/where wrong, yes. Throw the book at them. Your country, your rules..."Don't do the crime if you can't do the time"

Someday the world will look back on the war on drugs and wonder what we where thinking.