3Bb Settings For Outlook

ClockworkOranges

Hello all. I have a new laptop running W7 and need to configure Outlook to send and recieve through my Go Daddy account. I used it before for 2 years without any issue on my old laptop (now lost) so I know it can be done.... But Google turns up nothing and 3BB are clueless.

Does anyone know the SMTP and POP3 settings?

Thanks so much

smtp.tttmaxnet.com

pop3 will be what was posted above, email.secureserver.net

I think you will find that the tttmaxnet site is no longer there. However, if you have a tttmaxnet web mail address you still use the pop3 and smtp of 3bb but use your existing tttmaxnet user name and password and you will find this will work ok.

lets add the facts to this thread.

He is asking to RECEIVE (pop) mail from godaddy (email.secureserver.net) and send via 3bb which is smtp.tttmaxnet.com.

I would however suggest you use the smtp (send mail) settings from godaddy as he is listing a LAPTOP in the OP.

<br />
<br />Thanks for the reply - I should have been more specific though -  I actualy need to know what the SMTP/POP3 settings/address is for 3BB.<br />
<br /><br /><br />pop3.3bbmail.com<br /><br />smtp.3bbmail.com<br />
<br /><br /><br />

thanks

it solved a number of problems for me

lets add the facts to this thread.

He is asking to RECEIVE (pop) mail from godaddy (email.secureserver.net) and send via 3bb which is smtp.tttmaxnet.com.

I would however suggest you use the smtp (send mail) settings from godaddy as he is listing a LAPTOP in the OP.

Got it! That was my issue..... I was wrongly using 3BB settings for sending AND receiving that is why it wouldnt work. This worked for me thanks so much. I am now downloading 12,500 emails onto Outlook lol. May take a while.

Thanks everyone for your help.