Does Your Wife Still Dote You?

Sakeopete

When we first got married we used to have sex in every room in the house

now we only have Hallway sex

when we pass each other in the Hallway, she tells me to go F*#k my self

:cheesy:

Ah you poor thing you must have married a farang woman :D

Could nor resist the opportunity to use this jock :D

The wife is great, much better than i deserve. 2 years married and one year living together, still treats me like the day we meet.

If I have any regret is that I did not meet her sooner in my life.

Yes, when you finally meet your soulmate, that you can talk to about anything and everything - its what life is all about.

I don't have a wife. :huh:

Does the cat count? I still cut his nails and he's good for a cuddle. I must say he's quite a good guard dog too, sleeping on the bed, watching over me and giving me a paw in the face sometimes, just to see if I'm alive when I stop breathing I guess.

The dog(s), well, they still slobber, poo and pee when it is most likely to embarass me.

In respect to my unofficial companion, the comment I get is who else is going to put up with me. I really would like to argue the point, but sometimes Thais are pretty smart and I also learnt awhile back that one never wins a domestic argument here. The only one that has ever slightly doted on me is one of my gay friends. He says, he was raised to be caring with the elderlyand the "kippled". (The little snot is 35 and I notice that he's no spring chicken himself.) I was sort of hoping another friend's sister would dote on me, but she asked her brother why I wasn't married yet and if I had a problem, :annoyed: Instead of defending me he told her I lost my genitalia in an accident. (No, I'm not making that up.)

And you didn't step right up, drop trou, and put shame to his lie right there on the spot? Shame on you. There is nothing more important than defending your masculinity. As we've recently learned, the fine for such behavior is a mere 500 baht. Certainly a paltry fee when faced with such a dire emergency.

But alas...now you'll never know what doting might have been...

Alas...there's always hope with reason. Perhaps, trade in some good kharma points.

my wife was the most doting woman you would ever meet until we had our child now there is zero doting. oh well, shit happens in life.

Yep. That happens. You're number two now on the attention list.

my wife was the most doting woman you would ever meet until we had our child now there is zero doting. oh well, shit happens in life.

That is one reason we are still so happy after thirteen years together…no kids! :) I’m still number one, or maybe the Golden Retriever is number one and I am number two. ;) Anyway, things are still great. :D