A Small House For 15,000 Per Month In Pattaya?

Richb2004v2

We are looking for a house to rent for 15,000 - 20,000 baht. My wife has looked around Pattaya and not found anything suitable. We have found a 2 bedroomed clean house on a quite estate in Ban Change though, which is where we currently live. However I thought I would check on here for any suggestions before we settle on this on. So, is it possible to find something decent in Pattaya for this price. Most of the ones my wife found where either themselves dilapidated or at the very least on dilapidated estates.

Thanks.

Just a word of advice, if you give a range from 15 - 20k, all the property offers will come in at 20k or higher. Worst case scenario you could end up paying 20k for a property originally listed at 15k.

I would suggest striking the range and setting your price.

There are plenty of houses on the otherside of suk. road for 10-15 k ,just a case of driving round and making calls .

My friend has a 3 bedroomed house on a quiet estate of 12 houses with shared swimming pool near phoenix golf coarse ,He wants 12,000 per month .

Plenty in East Pattaya, I have a 3 bed 2 bath house with a yard as well as enough room to park my pickup and scooters under cover "off street", I have a full euro kitchen that has hot water at the sink and an oven.

It's in a small single soi "secure village" in Khao Noi, I pay 15,000 per month with internet included and it's a 1 minute walk to either the 7/11 or the communal pool.

Lot's of places on Soi Khoa Noi in that price range.There's a new estate ( Chok Chai 7-8 ) with houses going for less than 15,000 p/m.

Chok Chai 1 & 2 have furnished houses from as little as 8,000 p/m.

As someone else has said,have a drive round and you'll find what you're looking for.

Lot's of places on Soi Khoa Noi in that price range.There's a new estate ( Chok Chai 7-8 ) with houses going for less than 15,000 p/m.

Chok Chai 1 & 2 have furnished houses from as little as 8,000 p/m.

As someone else has said,have a drive round and you'll find what you're looking for.

i just moved out of a great house (split with my girlfriend) a little too big for 1 person but great gated house on quiet soi across from soi nernplubwan market .turn right at honda dealership 2 bedroom 2 bathrooms clean, fully furnished , great landlady you will see the for rent sign , i was paying 10,000 baht :D

We paid a deposit on a small but new 2 bedroomed townhouse today. It's 13,000 per month for 4 month lease, fully furnished. Everything we looked at was fairly disappointing, even the properties for over 45,000 baht were not great. Any house or estate over a few years old seem to be in varying states of decay.