Any Comments On The Thai Visa Services Company?

Hello Everyone,

I plan on taking the Thai Visa Services company (http://thaivisaservice.com/) next week to Cambodia in order to obtain a Thai tourist visa.

It would be great if anyone could provide feedback (positive or negative) as I have heard some of these companies are not so reputable.

Any of your comments would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Jay

I've used only this company. I never have had a reason to switch. Some fellow passengers have shared stories of their visa runs with other companies that went awry; better safe than sorry. Claudio is German and his wife is Thai- they are "hands-on" managers and you will very often see one of them on a trip. Their drivers are safety-conscious and their staff is helpful.

I have used this company three times for visa runs to Camvodia

Service all three tines was perfect, no troubles, no issues

2 out of 3 of the drivers were perfect, one seemed determined to

arrive at border first at all costs.

If you sent them e-mails you get a pretty quick reply

I will continue to use their services

I've sent more people than I even remember to both the service asked about by the O/P

Claudio - Thai Visa Service

and to this one too;

Phillip - Quick Thai Visa Run

I've never had someone call me back and tell me either service didn't meet their expectations. Both are run very professionally. :)

I've also never heard of their mini-vans breaking down halfway to the border and waiting in the middle of nowhere Thailand for another one to 'rescue' you, like some companies. :(

• 2 months later...

I did a visa run yesterday with a company called Quick Thai Visa Run: www.thaivisarun.com. They were excellent from start to finish, well orgainsed, punctual, efficient and polite. Left Ekkamai at 9.30am on a big coach (not a minivan), arrived at the border by 2pm, left the border at 3pm and back in Bangkok by 7.00pm. As long as you arrive at the meeting place by 8am - 8.30 am with all the correct documents, photo's, passport etc it is so easy, the staff take care of everything for you, they even hand out toilet tissue to the ladies for the toilet breaks!

• 2 months later...