Thai Visa... A Big Thank You

ThePunPun

Thai Visa... A Big THANK YOU !

Now One Year

It has now been one year that The Pun Pun has been a forum sponsor, and I now must add ‘Proud’ sponsor. This time last year I was hoping that advertising on TV would show modest return for the investment. I can now say that it has been much more than modest. Over the past year we have had the pleasure of meeting many, many new faces due to this exposure. We have even met some very familiar faces of old customers who we were not even aware were TV Members. To shortly state it, it has just been an eye-opening for me. Thank You Thai visa.

We are now one year into the sponsorship and would like to offer something to those who have taken the time and effort to come for a visit and maybe a snack. A little thank you for your patronage. Maybe in a small way offer something back.

So during this month of May The Pun Pun would like to offer , to those TV Members who have come by and also to those who may like to give us a try, the following:

Every Thursday this month will be Thank You Thai Visa Thursday.

On each Thursday, this month, those coming out and TV ID’ing themselves, will be able to select any of our Daily Specials and receive that daily special, at that individual daily specials price. All our daily specials are able to be seen by clicking on our Yellow " Pun Pun " banner on top of the Chiang Mai Forum page.

So what I am saying , is that if you would like to try our Meat Loaf Dinner which is a Saturday Daily Special, and you come in on any Thursday this month, you will receive the Saturday Daily Special price. This may offer many the chance to try some of the other plentiful portioned meals in which you may have had interest, and at a better price.

Hey its not up there with the Royal Wedding, or the removal or bin Laden, but at least we hope it will make some new guests and friendships.

....and don’t forget, as always, ...... ID’ing also with your screen nic, will get you an additional 10% discount on you total bill.

To Thai Visa admin and staff and all of those who took the time to come out for a visit, a very, very, big THANK YOU!

The Pun Pun

Gonzo

TO be clear... All specials at special prices each Thursday of MAY only..... or all MAY long....

Takeaway menu for those of us whom like to stock the fridge with TV dinners would be a good offering.

Plus discount 20% if order over 3000bt worth of product... would be a good deal. As Sausage King does similar on bulk for those of us who chose to stick to our homeland foods. The Cherry\Apple etc pies sound great. Meat loaf was great.

My 2 cents John. My family and I enjoyed ourselves last week. Appreciated and low cost. Yes John paying me to tout his restaurant- Lol...joke. Glad to hear TV treating you well... now see who interested in the TV special dinners in bulk- there's a Pun.

Cheers JAY

TO be clear... All specials at special prices each Thursday of MAY only..... or all MAY long....

Thursdays only , the 5th, 12th, 19th & 26th

Takeaway menu for those of us whom like to stock the fridge with TV dinners would be a good offering.

Can Do

Plus discount 20% if order over 3000bt worth of product... would be a good deal. As Sausage King does similar on bulk for those of us who chose to stick to our homeland foods. The Cherry\Apple etc pies sound great. Meat loaf was great. For bigger orders something can be worked out but cannot get to 30% total, I don't think

My 2 cents John. My family and I enjoyed ourselves last week. Appreciated and low cost. Yes John paying me to tout his restaurant- Lol...joke. Glad to hear TV treating you well... now see who interested in the TV special dinners in bulk- there's a Pun.

Cheers JAY

Plus discount 20% if order over 3000bt worth of product... would be a good deal. As Sausage King does similar on bulk for those of us who chose to stick to our homeland foods. The Cherry\Apple etc pies sound great. Meat loaf was great.

Cheers JAY

I wonder how much one can eat? :rolleyes:

Cheers JAY

I wonder how much one can eat? :rolleyes:

Semper, To tell you the truth, I don't remember as we ever had a single 3000 B order to an individual, but we sure have had some 2000 b + orders.

Usually it is the folks who like to stock up for a while on the discount [daily special] days. We do sell a certain amount of take away of the specials that are frozen. Some people who like a particular dish will buy them frozen, take them home and microwave them at a later time. Mostly the Meatloaf and Beef Stew dinners..... Just like a jumbo TV Dinner .....

Yeah A Pun Pun Frozen TV Dinner as advertised here on TV.... Just a little Pun pun

Hope to see some new faces today.

Gonzo

Edited by Gonzo the Face

So I am getting Hungry open up his web page I see meatloft mashpot.veg.I go there the menu was sniff and scratch sreiously was good I'll be back Monday spaghetti and garlic bread.Got 10% off gave my screen name.Great Guy Good Food. Just my 2 cents :rolleyes:

Congratulations on the year anniversary Gonzo! some great deals as specials. for anyone who hasn't been to Pun-Pun yet (shame on you!) do try to get down there! The food is great and the peaceful atmosphere is punctuated only by the sound of tyre-on-gravel as the Great Gonzo himself hoves into view!!

good luck for next year guys, we'll be out to see you again soon!!

Congratulations on the year anniversary Gonzo! some great deals as specials. for anyone who hasn't been to Pun-Pun yet (shame on you!)

Ehh.. I have been. I find the raving sincerely puzzling. Especially on the topics of price, and ambience.

Congratulations on the year anniversary Gonzo! some great deals as specials. for anyone who hasn't been to Pun-Pun yet (shame on you!)

Ehh.. I have been. I find the raving sincerely puzzling. Especially on the topics of price, and ambience.

I guess you are living proof Winnie, that you can't please all of the people all of the time! All I said is that from personal experience, the prices are very reasonable and a chat with Gonzo completed our dining experience. Maybe you should give Pun Pun another try!

...if only I didn't have to give my screen name away and reveal my true identity.... ph34r.gif

It's true I have yet to experience the Pun Pun. Honestly, it's because everyone always raves about things like meatloaf and spaghetti (maybe I made that last one up), and those aren't things I really travel out of my way to eat. But don't worry, I'll make it down there one of these days...it's not like I'm going anywhere! :)

ETA: Of course then I decided to not be such a curmudgeon and look up the menu for Pun Pun and see what they have. As luck would have it, the first thing I see is that Monday's special is spaghetti!! I admit it. I LOLed. (Please weekend, come soon...)

Edited by SadieMBeagle