3 Year Old Thai-American Child Killed In Studio Fire In South Pattaya

Rimmer

3 year old Thai-American Child killed in Studio fire in South Pattaya

PATTAYA: -- A 3 year old Thai-American Girl was burnt to death in a raging fire at a music studio in South Pattaya on Saturday Morning. Fire Rescue Units, medical personnel and Police were called to the Pattaya Music Studio, located at Duck Square, close to Big C in South Pattaya. There were frantic scenes as witnesses, including the uncle of the young victim, confirmed she was inside. The child’s Mother managed to escape and was rushed to Hospital with serious burns to her lower body.

Full story HERE

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2011-05-07

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

, Its So sad that a young life has been taken and a most horrible way to die , I hope her Buddha takes care of her, the best go first maybe she was to perfect for this world. R.I.P. little one.

Edited because offensive post removed,

Edited by Thongkorn

Cause please

usually electrical and if so yes a terrible waste of a young life but probably preventable if there were some safety standards like how about an earth ?

The child’s Mother managed to escape and was rushed to Hospital with serious burns to her lower body.

Tragically, it doesn't look like the mother is going to make it either, she had 100% burns to her body.

a computer !!!!!!

Sad..

this is my condolence to the little girl.

The news story is way off, there was no computer involved, it was an iron that overheated along with a TV that burst into flames from an overloaded socket.

The child's Mother managed to escape and was rushed to Hospital with serious burns to her lower body.

Tragically, it doesn't look like the mother is going to make it either, she had 100% burns to her body.

hum..... the article says "her lower body" ....

but she can get killed with that....

let's hope.

she'll make it... shall we?:jap:

Edited by Rooo
spelling/ context.

The child's Mother managed to escape and was rushed to Hospital with serious burns to her lower body.

It's all so sad. Can't find the right words now. Hope she'll recover...:jap:

Cause please

usually electrical and if so yes a terrible waste of a young life but probably preventable if there were some safety standards like how about an earth ?

Does it really matter for those who'd lost their little girl and the badly injured mother, what went wrong? :jap:

Cause please

Does it really matter for those who'd lost their little girl and the badly injured mother, what went wrong? :jap:

Yes it does matter, if only this tragic event serves as a reminder that electrical appliances must be treated with great care. Rest in peace.

Too many things plugged into the cheaply made power strip is the basic cause.The business was nearly rewired with special care to top quality but these power strips can be a very weak link. The power strip shorted, the TV blew up and a raging intense fire engulfed everything very quickly ....Because it was a music space it had carpet and soundproof tile, plenty of quick fuel...As stated the wife has 3rd degree burns over 90% of her body and is unlikely to survive..This was a perfect shit storm in the life of a friend of mine, we are all overwhelmed and stunned by this....

Too many things plugged into the cheaply made power strip is the basic cause.The business was nearly rewired with special care to top quality but these power strips can be a very weak link. The power strip shorted, the TV blew up and a raging intense fire engulfed everything very quickly ....Because it was a music space it had carpet and soundproof tile, plenty of quick fuel...As stated the wife has 3rd degree burns over 90% of her body and is unlikely to survive..This was a perfect shit storm in the life of a friend of mine, we are all overwhelmed and stunned by this....

I'm very sorry to hear this. I still hope she'll survive. :jap:

Cause please

Music studio, near Big C. what was the child doing in a music studio ?? what time was the fire ?? sorry if I missed some other news on this.

Sorry for mum... But that poor little kid who needed help so desperately...one exit ??? blocked ?....tragic.

Cause please

Music studio, near Big C. what was the child doing in a music studio ?? what time was the fire ?? sorry if I missed some other news on this.

Sorry for mum... But that poor little kid who needed help so desperately...one exit ??? blocked ?....tragic.

no one knows - what time? they were sleeping and the fire broke out in the room.

sad for the mother. that's all i know.

serious burn.

Being active in the Pattaya music scene myself I knew this family personally. Words cannot tell how I feel about it - shock, horror, devastated...loosing your family and your business in one moment is something no one deserves.

Cause please

no one knows - what time? they were sleeping and the fire broke out in the room.

sad for the mother. that's all i know.

serious burn.

According to Thairath, the police and emergency services were called at 11:00am.

The uncle said that the young girl Vicky had been playing inside with her mother and he had been outside with his father getting ready to open the place up. They heard an explosion which seemed to come from the roof and the fire ensued but they weren't able to rescue them.

The police suspect some kind of electrical fault.