Same Day Visa Phnom Pehn

I'd like to go to Phnom Pehn on a Friday to get a double entry tourist visa, and return on Sunday. I've seen posts that it is possible to get a double with same day turnaround using an agent. What time do I need to get my passport to the agent to ensure same day return?

Bangkok Airways has a flight that is scheduled to arrive at 850. Can I get it to the agent in time?

Also, I'd appreciate it if someone can give me contact information for a reliable agent in Phnom Pehn. An agent was listed in a previous thread, but he didn't respond to my emails.

Thanks

Thanks for the info FarangBuddha. I emailed the agent you posted about 5 or 6 days ago. He didn't reply.

Friday is the only day I can go. Any idea on the time I need to get my passport to the agent in the morning to get same day service?

If you get to the agent before 10.30 you should be ok, maybe later. Theres a few different agents along the busy part of the quay front.

That's correct...and it should be available for pickup by 8 pm that evening. So you should get an early flight that arrives around 9:00 or 9:30 at the latest and go directly from the airport to the visa agent (up to 30 minutes).

Just remember to check for no Thai or Cambo holidays.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a follow up post here.

I arrived in Phnom Penh yesterday, Friday, on Bangkok Airways at the scheduled arrival time of 08:50. Took a taxi to the agent mentioned previously at LMN Travel, arriving about 09:30.

Received double entry tourist visa same day. $88. No problems. Not sure if it would have been a problem if the flight was late though.