Two Czech Fugitives Arrested In Thailand

Buchholz

Two Czech thieves detained in Thailand

1305371505_008.jpg

Vienna/Bangkok - Two Czechs who stole 74 million crowns* from a security agency's van near Horice, east Bohemia, in January 2008 have been arrested in Thailand, the APA Austrian news agency reported today.

The Regional Court in Hradec Kralove, east Bohemia, issued an international warrant for their arrest last November. The Austrian press writes that a liaison officer of the Austrian Criminal Office helped track them down in Thailand.

Both detainees are to be extradited to the Czech Republic. Czech Police Presidium spokeswoman Veronika Hodacova confirmed to public Czech Television (CT) that both men had been detained on Friday on the basis of cooperation between Czech police and Thai authorities and other foreign security forces. Czech Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Tereza Paleckova told CTK that the ministry had not yet received official information about both men's detention. As soon as the ministry receives it, it will seek, via the Czech embassy in Thailand, what formalities are necessary for the extradition application and will be considering it, she added. The Czech Republic and Thailand have not signed a bilateral treaty on extradition of prosecuted, convicted persons. This is why the extradition of the two men would have to be based on a mutual ad hoc agreement, Paleckova said.

The men were detained in the town of Pattaya, one of the most popular tourist centres in Thailand. They have apparently been living there since they disappeared from the Czech Republic, APA writes. A pregnant girl-friend of one of the thieves helped the authorities trace the wanted men, Austrian press reports. The men, Josef Blazek and Rudolf Tesarek, were sentenced to ten years in prison for the theft in the Czech Republic previously.

Continues:

http://www.ceskenoviny.cz/news/zpravy/two-czech-thieves-detained-in-thailand/637374

--Czech Happenings--2011-05-14

* 129.6 Million Baht

I'd leave them in Thai jail for a while ...

The men were detained in the town of Pattaya, one of the most popular tourist centres in Thailand. They have apparently been living there since they disappeared from the Czech Republic, APA writes. A pregnant girl-friend of one of the thieves helped the authorities trace the wanted men, Austrian press reports. The men, Josef Blazek and Rudolf Tesarek, were sentenced to ten years in prison for the theft in the Czech Republic previously.

Sorry, but they must have been really weird to live their lives in Pattaya, not to mention the pregnant girl-friend helping the authorities to find them.

But for what reason would a pregnant girl-friend help them? Looks like she's got her cash somewhere............:jap:

Sorry, but they must have been really weird to live their lives in Pattaya, not to mention the pregnant girl-friend helping the authorities to find them.

But for what reason would a pregnant girl-friend help them? Looks like she's got her cash somewhere............:jap:

House/condo or any other real estate investments are in her name, car/s is in her name, most likely bank account/s is also in her name.

Where is the money people ask? all in her name ;)

Fancy that, two criminals arrested in Pattaya. Whatever next?

Just unbelievable!!!!

No other city in Thailand EVER had any criminals or alleged criminal arrested.

And Pattaya is so bad, that every weekend 1/3 of Bangkok just can not help but to come down and block all the streets for the entire weekend.

Just unbelievable!!!!

Just unbelievable!!!!

And Pattaya is so bad, that every weekend 1/3 of Bangkok just can not help but to come down and block all the streets for the entire weekend.

Just unbelievable!!!!

Ah yes, Bangkok is not the sin city it once was! I hear Pattaya gets flooded with English teachers at the weekend...

Some enterprising Thai needs to setup a Pattaya city clone to handle the overflow and give the criminals somewhere new to hide. That Baan Chang down the road is a lovely town, ideal to be trashed and destroyed into a Pattaya clone. It even has a lovely beach (should I say had?).

Just unbelievable!!!!

Just unbelievable!!!!

Ah yes, Bangkok is not the sin city it once was! I hear Pattaya gets flooded with English teachers at the weekend...

Some enterprising Thai needs to setup a Pattaya city clone to handle the overflow and give the criminals somewhere new to hide. That Baan Chang down the road is a lovely town, ideal to be trashed and destroyed into a Pattaya clone. It even has a lovely beach (should I say had?).

have you been to Sattaheep? beautiful & quiet.....

clean beaches.

i wonder where the money is ????? ,...... after the BIB have their cut , i doubt there will be much left !:lol:

I suggest that there isn't that much of the loot left or BiB would, for a consideration of course, declare that they are unable to find the criminals. The sum stolen converts to about 130 million baht at today's rates.

Edited by Bagwan

The men, Josef Blazek and Rudolf Tesarek, were sentenced to ten years in prison for the theft in the Czech Republic previously.

However, they served only one year since then justice minister Daniela Kovarova filed a complaint over the violation of law in their case and she interrupted both men's service of the sentence.

New Justice Minister Jiri Pospisil, however, withdrew the complaint last August, and a court issued European and international warrants for their arrest.

But the police did not find the men.

So they withdrew the complaint again and all they needed was an unsatisfied bar whore who wanted to have all...I hope there's not too many of them in Pattaya....:jap:

House/condo or any other real estate investments are in her name, car/s is in her name, most likely bank account/s is also in her name.

Not at all. I completely disagree. Most likely the money is in Switzerland. Many Czechs bank in Switzerland. Czech Republic has excellent cooperation with Switzerland. Having lived in the Czech Republic for a number of years and doing business with the Czechs on a daily basis, I know that Czech men do not hand out money easily. In a country where some of the most beautiful women in the world come from, they are very careful with their money and are not easily swayed by women.

There are any number of reasons that the g/f could have had for her cooperation with the police.

I get this feeling that having a father for your baby is not really valued by some Thai women. Can't have been much love between them.

I bet the girlfriend was inspired by the size of the reward. She got a baby, some money, and now some freedom.

The poor, now obvious rich whore will tell another customer that he'll be father soon..........:jap:

I seriously doubt men who stole money would keep it in the banks of the country which works so close with country where crime was committed and in their name!

Clearly they did a runner, and could not return, I am sure all the money was with them in Thailand .

There is absolutely no reason other than money for the pregnant gf to give the father of the baby up.

Not even the dumbest bar girl would give up her cash cow, especially with baby unless she was going to come out having much more money !

But at the end of the day, all we can do is speculate as we will not know, unless if course some one knows the gf and sees her driving Benz :)

Not at all. I completely disagree. Most likely the money is in Switzerland. Many Czechs bank in Switzerland. Czech Republic has excellent cooperation with Switzerland. Having lived in the Czech Republic for a number of years and doing business with the Czechs on a daily basis, I know that Czech men do not hand out money easily. In a country where some of the most beautiful women in the world come from, they are very careful with their money and are not easily swayed by women.

There are any number of reasons that the g/f could have had for her cooperation with the police.

I know that Czech men do not hand out money easily. In a country where some of the most beautiful women in the world come from, they are very careful with their money and are not easily swayed by women.

Euro girl = Hee Yai

Thai girl = Hee Noi

priceless and no comparison

na kop

Euro girl = Hee Yai

Thai girl = Hee Noi

na kop

What is Hee?

Ask the Czech guy. He'll tell you how Hee Noi can make ya stupid mak mak.

Euro girl = Hee Yai

Hee Min

Sorry, i do not have access to Czech guys, you brought it up, so please be kind to explain.

Also Noi and Yai is Thai language, so why would Czech guys know Thai language?

Did you mix the 2 languages together or trying to use Thai?

Euro girl = Hee Yai

Thai girl = Hee Noi

na kop

What is Hee?

Ask the Czech guy. He'll tell you how Hee Noi can make ya stupid mak mak.

Euro girl = Hee Yai

Hee Min

Sorry, i do not have access to Czech guys, you brought it up, so please be kind to explain.

Also Noi and Yai is Thai language, so why would Czech guys know Thai language?

Did you mix the 2 languages together or trying to use Thai?

Take both K's and the I off your username and replace the first K with a M and you will have the translation of the Thai word (Hee).

Na Kop

Take both K's and the I off your username and replace the first K with a M and you will have the translation of the Thai word (Hee).

Na Kop

its Hoi, NOT Hee and its Krap not Kopwink.gif

but it is muff

kop?

Hoi is muff, I do not know what "Hee" is

Kop- Krapbiggrin.gif