Ubon, Surveying Of The Land Waiting Time?

Mr-Ubon

Hot and sober ? prob the sober part is a rarity for you. My point in this thread to share my exp from actually purchasing/investing in land here in thailand unlike you with no exp in either of these from your posts in the farming forum. " End of last year I nearly lost it, we have 12 Rai [ charnot] that the MIL gave us as a wedding present.' '"The whole village is on our side and on thinking back I didn;t even pay for the trees they were granted to MIL to plant on that land. So I would really not lose much money only 7 years of fertiliser that I paid for, FIL and BIL did all the work so I didn't even pay for much labour." And filling out a profile is not what I consider manning up, I think that would be more like getting a job and providing for your family. "Have to say that it being the end of the dry season, no rubber and no money. It is us doing the borrowing, from the family. What goes around comes around. Jim"

Hot and sober ? prob the sober part is a rarity for you. My point in this thread to share my exp from actually purchasing/investing in land here in thailand unlike you with no exp in either of these from your posts in the farming forum. " End of last year I nearly lost it, we have 12 Rai [ charnot] that the MIL gave us as a wedding present.' '"The whole village is on our side and on thinking back I didn;t even pay for the trees they were granted to MIL to plant on that land. So I would really not lose much money only 7 years of fertiliser that I paid for, FIL and BIL did all the work so I didn't even pay for much labour." And filling out a profile is not what I consider manning up, I think that would be more like getting a job and providing for your family. "Have to say that it being the end of the dry season, no rubber and no money. It is us doing the borrowing, from the family. What goes around comes around. Jim"

Put up or shut up , name DOB etc. Google is not hard just type my name and thailand. Good come back but like a politican not an anwser. Jim

Dont bother with him Jim, like a whole load of others on here, hes waiting for the goverment, some seem to have been here a long time, but dont seem to have learnt much about thai face,

I could have paid all for the plot, then what? wait wait wait ,,,,,,,,,, no, my mrs is clever, she knew there would be a lack of interest by all parties once the money was handed over, i agree, its great face for your thai partner to hand over big wads of cash, makes her look good in the community, bit like sin sot i suppose?

But to have a thai wife who doesnt give a monkeys about face is far more important to me, she gets things done, without the bamboo and plastic bags!!!!

Bored Jim? dont forget the rubber thingy mate,, Cheers, Lickey.

Dont bother with him Jim, like a whole load of others on here, hes waiting for the goverment, some seem to have been here a long time, but dont seem to have learnt much about thai face,

I could have paid all for the plot, then what? wait wait wait ,,,,,,,,,, no, my mrs is clever, she knew there would be a lack of interest by all parties once the money was handed over, i agree, its great face for your thai partner to hand over big wads of cash, makes her look good in the community, bit like sin sot i suppose?

But to have a thai wife who doesnt give a monkeys about face is far more important to me, she gets things done, without the bamboo and plastic bags!!!!

Bored Jim? dont forget the rubber thingy mate,, Cheers, Lickey.

:thumbsup:

Thanks for all the answers, conclusion must be that it's dependent on what land office one is attached to, so surveying is everything between one week to one year wait.

I think you've reached the right conclusion! :D

SOENG Saeng ; khok soon........it took about a year to get the survey and posts; since we are/were upgrading, we apparently will still have to wait (now going on two years as of this month)to get the chanote, if we get the chanote, whcih i am beginning to doubt; includes calls long distance to land office in khonburi, sending mom and brother (in law) to ask around; our application got in just before the gov decision to not upgrade anymore (this particular type of land: rai to chanote owned by parents)but then local politics got involved somehow....we were told that due to changes higher up in the land offices, things came to a stand still as the new "managers" were trying to get things in order and also was /isnt bribable. then there was the red shirt thing last year. we are still waiting, apparetnly there is only one person who can do some functions and because of the dead line that had been given for upgrading (feb. was the month), huge amounts of paperwork accumulated..

anyhow, still waiting. we had a big post about this in the real estate forum, last year...

bina

israel