What'S Happened To Thomas Ohlson?

spha6092

I regularly check out his film blog and for more than a month I've been concerned that it hasn't been updated. When he's away he says so...is he unwell? I know he has had some health problems. Hope he is okay :-/ If anyone knows him, it would be good to know what's happened. Thanks.

I subscibe to his email newletter and here's what he said on April 13:

"I'll be taking a two-week vacation/ hiatus from this newssheet and my blog. I need a short rest. Next issue on May 5."

I, too, am concerned because he hasn't updated his blog or sent out an email newsletter after the promised date of May 5.

Meanwhile, here's my heads-up on what's good in CM now -- Lincoln Lawyer, playing at Central Airport Plaza. The critics say Rabbit Hole, at KSK, is good, too, but they should provide a counselor for the theater patrons after the show.

Edited by NancyL

I subscibe to his email newletter and here's what he said on April 13:

"I'll be taking a two-week vacation/ hiatus from this newssheet and my blog. I need a short rest. Next issue on May 5."

I, too, am concerned because he hasn't updated his blog or sent out an email newsletter after the promised date of May 5.

Meanwhile, here's my heads-up on what's good in CM now -- Lincoln Lawyer, playing at Central Airport Plaza. The critics say Rabbit Hole, at KSK, is good, too, but they should provide a counselor for the theater patrons after the show.

Is Lincoln Lawyer still playing at Airport Plaza? Nancy do you (or anyone else) know? The website I've always used to get the listings keeps displaying an error message.

Lincoln Lawyer was listed yesterday at Aiirport Plaza Cinema.

I too miss the blog!

Michael Connellly's book, incidentally, Lincoln Lawyer, is available at our friendly neighborhood seller of previously-owned books. I sampled it and naturally, the book is butter, er...

Edited by CMX

Use www.majorcineplex.com

It's all in English, well the parts you need anyway. After you've clicked 'Showtime'on the very first page you'll see the second page. Then choose the Chiang Mai theatre from the drop down menu. You can even reserve your tickets in advance. One thing I have noticed though, maybe it's coincidence but it seems that early morning the listings won't show, if you wait until closer to opening time (10am ish) then you can see the show times and reserve tickets.

No need to use 3rd party websites. I used to use movieseer but that got the show times wrong more often than not.

Thanks for the recommendation NancyL. Went to see Lincoln Lawyer today and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks Pillion, that's the site I normally use but as you pointed out, late at night and in the mornings there is no information at all. I thought it was an error but I think that is the way it is...

Oh well, Lincoln's Lawyer is now gone, to be replaced by the latest Pirates movie which has about half the rating as Lincoln Lawyer on

Rotten Tomatoes. Kung <deleted> Panda 2 is getting good reviews, but I'm just not into animated movies (cartoons) that much.

Meanwhile, we still haven't figured out if Thomas Ohlson will return or if he's OK.

Edited by NancyL

Oh well, Lincoln's Lawyer is now gone, to be replaced by the latest Pirates movie which has about half the rating as Lincoln Lawyer on

Rotten Tomatoes. Kung <deleted> Panda 2 is getting good reviews, but I'm just not into animated movies (cartoons) that much.

Meanwhile, we still haven't figured out if Thomas Ohlson will return or if he's OK.

I've heard back from Thomas now...he's taking an indefinite break from his blog and newsletter.