Scotland V Belarus

I saw the Scotland result a few minutes ago, <removed> embarassing!

I suppose Walter Smith will say, " there are no easy games anymore in world football".

I say sack him.

Bloody belarus, come on.

What makes it worse is England scraping through luckily as usual.

I suppose Walter Smith will say, " there are no easy games anymore in world football".

I say sack him.

Bloody belarus, come on.

I wouldn't call it luck. They played well, especially at the back, and to hold off a team like Austria with only 10 men for half and hour ain't bad. If their goalie wasn't so sharp, they would have sailed through. Sack the ref, too. Perhaps another one trying to make his name, unless Beck's called him a c*** in Spanish :o:D

I say sack him.

Bloody belarus, come on.

I thought you did well to only lose 1-0 :o

Why sack Smith ? He is doing a better job with the same available resources that Vogts had. I say give him the chance to mould a team that plays together and are proud to wear the shirts, and we will have a decent chance of getting to Euro 2008.

This qualifying campaign was pretty much f***ed after the first 2 or 3 games under Vogts.

Was a dissapointing result especially after the last couple of games, but to be honest we should have had 2nd place sown up long ago - we still needed Norway to drop points anyway and that was always unlikely.

Pretty much sums up our luck when a goalbound shot is blocked on the line by one of our own players.

Smith has restored a bit of pride and belief again - if he continues then hopefully we can qualify for Euro 2008.

(and it is annoying that England have qualified - at least Beckham got sent of for no reason - always good for a laugh)

Fair enough, don't sack him.

I haven't been following the footy for the last few years.

I guess I am still resentful at Smith because of who he used to manager.

We cannot hold that against him forever and he did promise to stop eating babies and drinking buckfast to get the Everton job ! !

People can change ! ! :D:D:o

(and it is annoying that England have qualified - at least Beckham got sent of for no reason - always good for a laugh)

Who's having the "laugh" now....we are. Because we are in the World Cup and you aren't.

To the other Scots, hard luck Guys. You where doomed the day Berti took over. I think under Walter your future is much brighter.

Who's having the "laugh" now....we are. Because we are in the World Cup and you aren't.

Yeah, suck it up chaps :D:o

Yeah, suck it up chaps :D:o

Ooh cutting - I'm going to cry now.

Notice Sven says you can win the World Cup now - now he is having a laugh.

And the best team should win, I'll go for Brazil.

Sven is well passed his sell buy date. A manager that cannot get a team containing Beckham, Lamppard, Gerrard, Terry, Rooney, Owen and all those other highly paid monkeys, to win and win well, should be fired.

And the best team should win, I'll go for Brazil.

Sven is well passed his sell buy date. A manager that cannot get a team containing Beckham, Lamppard, Gerrard, Terry, Rooney, Owen and all those other highly paid monkeys, to win and win well, should be fired.

We don't want to Peak too early :o:D:D

As for highly paid monkeys...... I 100% concur :D

Head up lads - it could be worse.

You're right, at least we aren't english. :D

I really wanted to say that - but I didn't want to start something !!

We may be english, but we are playing in the world cup while scotland is sitting at home!!! :D

Come on you should have beat Belarus by 8 goals. :o