Omni Tower Sukhumvit Soi 4 - Buying A Condo

Hi,

Has anyone bought a condo at Omni Tower? If it was bought as an investment, are you getting a decent return from rental? If it was bought to live in, have you had a positive or negative experience?

Anyone with experience who has any comments would be much appreciated,

Cheers...

Jack

Once I have checked it out for possible rental.

The location is great for certain customers, but many will probably avoid it like hell....

There is a lobby which rents out the condos for ridiculous prices (60k+ as I remember). But agents do it for half that price - the lobby girl told me and I confirmed it.

Lots of Arabs. The elevator had some bar girls who invited me to some party. That is the kind of folks you will expect there.

The condo has no balconies.

I didn't rent and wouldn't buy. But actually I wouldn't buy anything in BKKs bubble market.

dont do it !!!!,

how much are they asking??? , true rent there is 25 K a month as it is a proper dump!,

if your purchase price can yeild 10% Plus at 25 a month, then ok do it

but not place to live !,

Funny I'm in Bangkok doing some stuff at the British embassy been staying on this soi for 4 days opposite end off nana plaza may I add quite a few condo blocks there I have been saying to the girlfriend why would anyone want a condo here seems to be filled with lowest of the low farang 1 word describes this place shithole

thank god I'm back to krabi today