Haye Vs Klitschko - 2Nd July 2011

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Truevisions (formerly UBC) are showing the fight live. I did not catch the times. Platinum and Gold members get to see the fight free other types of membership have to pay to view.

It will be over in a flash anyway after Klitschko's head bounces off the canvas three times in the first few rounds.

I wouldn't be so sure Mate.

And anyone who has watched any of the build up, will now know that Haye is an Obnoxious Pri*k and Klitschko is a gentleman !

It will be over in a flash anyway after Klitschko's head bounces off the canvas three times in the first few rounds.

And anyone who has watched any of the build up, will now know that Haye is an Obnoxious Pri*k and Klitschko is a gentleman !

My monies on Haye

My monies on Haye

Well, be prepared to lose it......

sorry, the build up has got me trash talking too!

"He's a <deleted>" haha. I thoguht these things were pretty serious.

I'm not sure who I want to win, Haye is annoying the way he talks but there is still a part of me wanting to see him win but I haven't really liked any of his opponents until now.

does anyone know if there is a way to watch this online? I would be happy to pay. I dont have any cable or satelite tv at home, just an internet connection, really, really wanna see this fight too :(

I'm in the same boat, only have terrestrial TV at home. I'm planning to watch it via the Internet on sopcast. I hope that will work. It's a live streaming program that you download, problem is, to get a good stream you might have to watch it with non-English commentary.

does anyone know if there is a way to watch this online? I would be happy to pay. I dont have any cable or satelite tv at home, just an internet connection, really, really wanna see this fight too :(

I'm in the same boat, only have terrestrial TV at home. I'm planning to watch it via the Internet on sopcast. I hope that will work. It's a live streaming program that you download, problem is, to get a good stream you might have to watch it with non-English commentary.

google ''haye vs klitschko, free streaming''

http://oliver.narcheatan.over-blog.com/article-boxing-haye-vs-klitschko-press-conference-video-free-streaming-76423273.html

yes Ive already checked out some streaming links via Myp2p.eu, its just a shame these promoters cant broaden the horizons a bit for distribution rather than just pay per view on Satellite/cable, the internet is huge these days and has almost unlimited reach. Imagine if there was a site where you could pay to view it on a good connection live? I would quite happily pay $10 or more for this but instead Im forced to do it via via the grey legal/illegal method of online streaming sites, and these companies wonder why they lose out to pirating so much...whistling.gif

What a crap fight, The heavyweight division has been said for the last 10 years or so, thought last night was one of the best fights to come to the division in a long time......

What was I thinking, someone please remind me next time to not watch a heavyweight fight again.

I would rather watch a soi dog lick itself then watch that sheet fight again.

If Haye could've only fought to 25% of all the smack he talked, it might have been a good fight, but instead someone taught the guy that dodging punches was more important than throwing punches.....

Well, the judges didn't see it like that and now I hope this Haye goes away. Shameful how he kept going to his knees as opposed to staying in and brawling.

Thank you TRUE for showing this fight even though it was mostly boring and one sided. From start to finish the monster ukranian dominated with his reach and size advantage. What annoyed me (apart from Haye keeping everyone waiting at the start of the fight = a PR disaster) was the English commentator.

Too much too say for himself, and what he did say was mostly wrong as it was clear who was dominating the match from the start in all the rounds and it was only in the later rounds did the commentator start to get the assessment right which was obvious to most of us watching!

Where do the TV stations get these idiots from?!

Edited by R123