Honda Wave Manual Needed Badly...

I have both the Service manual and the user manual of the Wave 125i but they both in Thai... (but maybe Thai is better than nothing?)

yes, of course it's better than nothing...I guess anyway that scheme of electric installation is in graphic/ international fomat ? :)

Do you have that books in electronic/ pdf format ?? That would be great....Thanks

The electrical system of the Honda Wave 125i is as example....

Thanks man ! just downloaded ....Much appreciated....I will wait for the rest of manual and scheme (it there is).

Btw. if anyone would have English version that woud be very helpfull too ;]

Hey Richard...I can't download them it says that i don't have permission for it...

Could you please upload manual and service book for Wave I 125 (same as anf 125 i Innova in England,I'm in Europe now and have this bike here ) to some service like http://www.speedyshare.com/ or http://www.sendspace.com/ ?? Much appreciated....If you'd ask your friends in England about that manuals in English :) that would be great too...Thanks

Edited by newbie83

The problem you have with downloading are probably because you have a Google account open in your browser (gmail, adsense, adword, anything like that), the documents are public available and somehow this doesn't work if you're using a open Google account. I can make the documents available for login users but than everybody without a gmail account would have problems downloading....

Google is aware of this bug and they working on it... (not only for our website...)

The problem you have with downloading are probably because you have a Google account open in your browser (gmail, adsense, adword, anything like that), the documents are public available and somehow this doesn't work if you're using a open Google account. I can make the documents available for login users but than everybody without a gmail account would have problems downloading....

Google is aware of this bug and they working on it... (not only for our website...)

I tried it with different browser and cleared cookies...Same problem...Wouldn't it be easier to just upload it to sendspace or speedyshare :) ?...

Btw. if motorcycles in thailand is your website I highly recommend it to everyone :) !!! ;]

I know that sendspace or speedyshare are often used to download motorcycle manuals but download sites like that also charge users if they want to download more than just a few files that is one of the reasons why we not use them.

Anyway the two files you want I can send by email they are PDF text documents so easy to compress to something like 3.5mb. PM me your email address and you have the files in a few minutes

I know that sendspace or speedyshare are often used to download motorcycle manuals but download sites like that also charge users if they want to download more than just a few files that is one of the reasons why we not use them.

Anyway the two files you want I can send by email they are PDF text documents so easy to compress to something like 3.5mb. PM me your email address and you have the files in a few minutes

ok PM with email sent :)

ok PM with email sent :)

bump for English version heheh....