Walen School - Pattaya

MacWalen

Hi guys,

I am conducting free marketing classes this Wednesday, 1st June at 7 pm in our Pattaya branch. All interested in marketing and business are welcome to join. I will share with you some of my 10 year experience.

Walen school - learn marketing!

All is set, we will start as planned.

See you guys at 7 pm.

Outcome? Is it worth a repeat-session?

Sure, we will do many repeat sessions, more and more people are interested in marketing. It has bright future. These days most people are broke, I offer them a way to do better financially.

Of course there will always be those who know better but at the end of the day financial results will speak for itself.

So the answer to your question is , yes it is worth a repeat session, there are 7 billion people in the planet, just because one or two people are not interested it does not mean that the next one will not be interested.

Have a great day and see me tomorrow at 6.30 pm for a marketing class.

Walen School - let's learn about business

Sure, we will do many repeat sessions, more and more people are interested in marketing. It has bright future. These days most people are broke, I offer them a way to do better financially.

Of course there will always be those who know better but at the end of the day financial results will speak for itself.

So the answer to your question is , yes it is worth a repeat session, there are 7 billion people in the planet, just because one or two people are not interested it does not mean that the next one will not be interested.

Of course at the end of the day the results speak for itself,but I have always learned that for every winner there must be a loser and I think you are supposed to be at the winning side,not.

You expect 7 billion people pass the revue at your Pattaya seminars?

more and more people are interested in marketing. It has bright future. These days most people are broke, I offer them a way to do better financially.

If most people are broke, who is one supposed to sell to?

To me, marketing always sounds like a Ponzi scheme. More and more people marketing the same things to each other, and all using the same more and more costly techniques to do so. And at the end most of them are still broke, otherwise they would probably be buying things rather than selling them.

more and more people are interested in marketing. It has bright future. These days most people are broke, I offer them a way to do better financially.

If most people are broke, who is one supposed to sell to?

To me, marketing always sounds like a Ponzi scheme. More and more people marketing the same things to each other, and all using the same more and more costly techniques to do so. And at the end most of them are still broke, otherwise they would probably be buying things rather than selling them.

Perhaps you do not know what a Ponzi scheme is. If you sell people products or services that they benefit from there are only winners.

This is the reason I am happy to teach more about marketing and economy in general if you are interested. Of course if some readers do not want to learn or think they already know all they need to know then there is not need to learn.

We have a class in 30 min. time. What I teach works and I can prove it.

Walen school - benefit yourself

Of course at the end of the day the results speak for itself,but I have always learned that for every winner there must be a loser and I think you are supposed to be at the winning side,not.

You expect 7 billion people pass the revue at your Pattaya seminars?

Not 7 billion of course but the point is that there are many people interested and they want to learn. So if someone is not interested I just look for the next person who is interested. Be sure not everyone thinks like the guy next to him, even in the family kids may think about many things differently than their parents.

Walen School - we want to talk to you