Bringing Dog'S To The United States

nuksoo1980

after almost two years living in phuket me and my girlfriend have aquired 3 dog's in our time here 1 husky from the market and 2 small 10kg soi dog's

and when we leave we plan on taking the dog's home with us so just trying to see if any of the tv members have experience bringing dog's back home with them

where to purchase airline kennels ?

best airline to use ?

guesstimate of the cost for each dog?

thanks

I am wondering the same thing. What country are you returning with your dogs to? That would be a start. I know the US requires a rabies certificate. I saw some kennels at my veterinarian's office, which is next door to Prompan on Fah Chao West on the left before Central if you are coming from Chalong. I haven't priced airlines, but I had a couple sitting next to me on China Airlines that brought their pets with them to San Francisco, so they allow them. Good luck and please post if you find out more...

Maybe someone with Soidogs might like to post a current situation update on here. Understanding of course that regulations change frequently but nevertheless general guidelines apply and airline regs re kennel sizes will at least provide some guidelines?

I brought 2 dogs here from the states. I used a company called Air Animal. They arrange everything. Because of the distance of the flights it is best to have them stop in germany or whatever airport has facilities for dogs. They spent 1 night in germany, were let out for a wee-wee etc. before coming to phuket. Door to door service, did not have to pay any money above and beyond what I was quoted.

I am sure the same company can do the same in reverse.