TAT, Thai Tourism Industry Join To Push Low Season Travel

webfact

control the dog population (a sign of urban decay), make the pedestrian safe and protected by actually enforcing traffic laws.

Sign of Urban decay is the dog population,laugh.gif

Have a music festival every week with farang players, i'm sure that will draw tourists!!!:whistling: :whistling: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Just so long as they're not old fart neverwere's, preferably under the age of seventy.

So at 69 could just qualify, Your old fart description may sum you up and maybe your no where near 70! hey lay off the oldsters-you get a better mix with all ages present. You might have to put up with ""MY WAY"" and"" MOON RIVER"" now and again though. Anyway these oldsters are good steady spenders here so you should take care of them, most of them spend more money here than all the 1 or 2 week holiday people. We support Thai people, and families, support poor rural people as a vast amount live in the snake country. OUR yearly spending here is astronomical compared to the 2 week splash by some show off on the beach with his black or blue "label J.W. Just to put my bit in in case some sane person from TAT is looking in, they could get a better Idea where the money is and how it's spent here. They make me sick sitting in an office having a meeting and coming up with shops 80% off tempting--to get tourists you don't even go down that road-TAT mentality ????

Have a music festival every week with farang players, i'm sure that will draw tourists!!!:whistling: :whistling: :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Just so long as they're not old fart neverwere's, preferably under the age of seventy.

So at 69 could just qualify, Your old fart description may sum you up and maybe your no where near 70! hey lay off the oldsters-you get a better mix with all ages present. You might have to put up with ""MY WAY"" and"" MOON RIVER"" now and again though. Anyway these oldsters are good steady spenders here so you should take care of them, most of them spend more money here than all the 1 or 2 week holiday people. We support Thai people, and families, support poor rural people as a vast amount live in the snake country. OUR yearly spending here is astronomical compared to the 2 week splash by some show off on the beach with his black or blue "label J.W. Just to put my bit in in case some sane person from TAT is looking in, they could get a better Idea where the money is and how it's spent here. They make me sick sitting in an office having a meeting and coming up with shops 80% off tempting--to get tourists you don't even go down that road-TAT mentality ????

I'm early 40's and love those tunes as well. The "Rat Pack" , Marvin, Temptations, the wife loves Doris Day.( Que Sera Sera !)biggrin.gif

It certainly would be nice if they could get Hank Williams Jr. to play a concert here! That would bring in the tourist!

That's a bit harsh, these old farts are some of the best players i have had the pleasure to have played with, if TAT ever needed back up musicians for Thai singers or presentations, they should take these so called old farts, considering that they are the real face of most retirees here in Thailand!!!

I'm early 40's and love those tunes as well. The "Rat Pack" , Marvin, Temptations, the wife loves Doris Day.( Que Sera Sera !)biggrin.gif

It certainly would be nice if they could get Hank Williams Jr. to play a concert here! That would bring in the tourist!

If you in your early 40's you make me sick :lol:Ha I've got all the golden songs on Pioneer-Sunfly graffic discs, from old man river-over the rainbow-moon river Elvis and the player all in fine nick--fabulous---I have hours of singing fun.

The upscale facial care products at the Bangkok department stores already cost 100% more than at Macy's or Nieman Marcus so an 80% cut on them would bring them more in line with US prices but I don't suppose that those are the prices that will be reduced. In the meantime, it seems that my favorite hotels have increased their prices for August by 40% over what I paid in March. Although I love Bangkok, it's making me think of spending at least part of my August vacation somewhere else!