1 Month Serviced Apartment Or Condo

callao

I am planning a month in Pattaya mainly to get some dental work done and am looking for a serviced apartment or condo with a small kitchen with a monthly rate for me and GF thats fairly nice for the month of september for 15000- 20000 baht or thereabouts Ive been looking online and I am getting overwelmed with different places anybody have a good recommendation or a bad one so I can start the process of elimination and hopefully book a place or should I book a room for a couple nights and look for myself first same thing for a dental clinic that can do a bridge and an upper denture any replys good or bad welcome thanx folks Callao

One of the best places I have found in very good location: diana-oasis.com, fits your needs 100%.

Check their recommendation for Dental Art on their website and let Kh. Meow, their lady-manager make the appointment for you. She is fantastic and will hook you up with the owner of the modern little clinic. I have used this young doctor ( Dr. Chanya) myself. He is great, very careful (painless) and your bill is going to be much lower than going to any big place, like BPH.

Diana-Oasis is just a few steps away from Dental Art Clinic and the perfect place to relax on one of the pools. Mention John L. when inquiring with Meow and she will take extra care of you, they are very nice people there. Good luck with your treatment. JL. jap.gif

One of the best places I have found in very good location: diana-oasis.com, fits your needs 100%.

Check their recommendation for Dental Art on their website and let Kh. Meow, their lady-manager make the appointment for you. She is fantastic and will hook you up with the owner of the modern little clinic. I have used this young doctor ( Dr. Chanya) myself. He is great, very careful (painless) and your bill is going to be much lower than going to any big place, like BPH.

Diana-Oasis is just a few steps away from Dental Art Clinic and the perfect place to relax on one of the pools. Mention John L. when inquiring with Meow and she will take extra care of you, they are very nice people there. Good luck with your treatment. JL. jap.gif

I second both of these, getting 5 crowns done with Dr. Chanya right now and perfectly happy. Oasis is a nice place to stay (and a couple of minutes from dental art), I go there for breakfast and dinner often in their garden restaurant and surf with my ipad. Phyatai is ok. but up to 50 min. trip one way, out of the question for me for extensive dental works. All the best with your dental works.

thamx for the posts diana oasis looks perfect and have email them to ask about availabilty dental art clinic I can't find any info on them but a couple of recommendations goes a long way any more info would be great thanx Callao

• 7 months later...

I did stay at Diana oasis for a month on soi bukkuo and had a alot of dental work done there at Dental Smile clinic on 3rd road and south pattaya rd,Diana oasis was great, they had a very helpfull staff free breakfast every day, 2 pools, free DVD rentals, its a little older complex but very quiet even thou its right on soi bukkao,walking distance to dental smile clinic, DSC is a all women clinic Dr Cherry and staff did 5 extractions, 8 cavity reconstructions, 2 root canals, 2 implant pins, 6 caps, and a upper partial denture and a lower 4 tooth bridge for 94000 baht, I went back last month for a checkup and everythings good now, couldn't be happier with the recommendations by Dr Cherry and the work done, I thought I'd have to at least get a full upper denture she saved most of my teeth and am really happy about that, diana oasis was 19500 for a month plus utilitys and they have larger and smaller rooms available, very quiet peaceful place I'd recommend both places 100%, excellent cheap thai food resturant across the street from diana oasis, walking distance to central mall 7 11 right next door Callao