Village No 11 Dusit Pattaya

patto06

Hello, first of all excuse my bad english ( i am german )

i am reading this forum a few month now and think it is the best and serious forum on the internet about thailand..

We ( my wife, her sister and our fox terrier ) decided to stay in Village No 11 Dusit Pattaya for the next 12 month ? maybe longer ?

All of us are rietired 67,67 and 59 years old. ( terry our dog is 10 )

Is it a nice place? - does anyone leave there ? - do you have any suggestions ?.

Thank you for your advice.

Its in Bang Saray area I think, at least there is a "Dusit Village" down there, presumably "11" is more likely "II" so probably there are 2 villages. You'll need a car, that's for sure.

Oh...if it's down there...then agree...and bring plenty of books or a Kindle...nothing to do down there that's for sure.

Yes I believe it is the one close to the Watt, lake and Buddha Mountain, I looked at it and the one across the road from it. It is a new subdivision with a man made lake and lots of building still going on in the village. Both of these villages seemed to have lots of Russian owners or renters and there was a Russian sales lady in attendance in Baan Dusit 2 with the Thai sales people. As stated previously it is a quiet place and nice countryside for this area, the roads are also good. A car would be needed unless they had a shuttle service.

If you are looking for quiet and being out of town it may work for you, the beaches are a bit nicer towards Bang Saray also (usually). For me it was a bit far to run into Jomtien and Pattaya on an almost daily basis but it was an attractive village.

Edited by gerry53