Large Shoes

filingaccount

I am looking to replace my very good shoes, with something very similar to the below image.

Please note the plain black ONE PIECE WITHOUT SEAM on the front.

I have tried all the name brands and many brandless/China brands, but they seem to top out at size 44. I NEED SIZE 46.

Buying online is not an option as my foot is very picky about the shoe it wears, so I must try before I buy.

The ones I currently have are not sold anymore (ECCO. and now they only carry up to s. 44).

I'm willing to go anywhere in Bangkok, and in a pinch to nearby cities.

Any ideas, suggestion or even outright recommendations?

XyUUT.jpg

Take your shoe to Tony Leather in Bangkok, they will measure your feet and custom make a duplicate pair; you even get to pick the leather.

Google Tony Leather for additional info. and location...

Lefty

The big malls carry larger shoes but not sure if they will have what you are looking for. Have you tried the suit dealers along Sukimvit? No clue if they even sell shoes (never been in a store) but assume they do. I know they really go after the tourists & Expats when walking down the street and would seem that (farangs) are their main clients. There are a number of them from Soi 4 going towards Asoke.

Take your shoe to Tony Leather in Bangkok, they will measure your feet and custom make a duplicate pair; you even get to pick the leather.

Google Tony Leather for additional info. and location...

Lefty

I agree, Tony's Leather is the place to go for custom fitted shoes and boots. I've been going there for 20 years and have always been satisfied with his workmanship and personal attention. He's had my foot measurements on file all these years and all I have to do is walk in, pick out the leather I want and then come back 5- 7 days later and pick them up.

I get my shoes at the ECCO factory out at Bangpahan. They have a small store that carries most models. These are mostly for export. Size is not a problem. I am a size 45, and have seen up to size 47. If you don't mind the drive this might be an option.