Where To Buy "Brake Cleaner" Or Similar In Pattaya

does anyone know where to buy it in Pattaya?

Or "cold cleaner" (not sure if this is the correct term in english) "Kaltreiniger" in german language.

I need it to clean oily vehicle parts.

Edited by vel_tins

• 2 weeks later...

Not exactly sure what kind of cleaner the brake cleaner is ,,,,,, a good shop in Pattaya is True Value for that kind of stuff imported from states and europe , not cheap mind you but its here in Pattaya ... Shop is on Thepprasit , Skumvit junction near Tesco on Sukumvit , Happy hunting .:)

Up that way, around the corner at Big C. They have some auto products....just past the electrical goods. Near the mini bikes and pressure cleaners.

I used to use kerosine to wash parts. Can you get it in small quantities here in Patters?

Up that way, around the corner at Big C. They have some auto products....just past the electrical goods. Near the mini bikes and pressure cleaners.

BigC Pattaya Nua or BigC Sukhumvit?

I used to use kerosine to wash parts. Can you get it in small quantities here in Patters?

I saw Kerosene in Home Pro and in these "TOA" paint stores.

Edited by vel_tins

But if you're cleaning brakes kerosene leaves an oily residue and also attacks most types of rubber seals, so not good for that purpose and also not good if you want to avoid washing out grease from other parts such as around sealed bearings. Aerosol brake cleaner on the other hand is more controllable in smaller amounts & evaporates quicker preventing such catastrophes.

For larger more messy jobs though I buy a cheap pump up insecticide spray bottle and spray on kerosene or sometimes paint thinner as they are cheaper in bulk and then brush it in really well. This usually results in ruining the internal seal on the pump though which is why a cheap one is in order as it's usually a one job only use :) but then I follow up with a good cleaning off of the Kerosene with the brake cleaner..

Yep True Value has it and I regularly buy it now at most TESCO's, (blue,white and silver can) Autobachs has several brands(don't know if you have one of those down that way) even NPK electronics stores that's where I originally began to find it.