Best Major Appliance Store In Pattaya

cigar7

What and where is the best major appliance store in Pattaya? I want to buy a small clothes washer, 6.5 kg. size. I found a nice Toshiba AW-A750STWG at Big C and Lotus Tesco, same price, including delivery. But then I found, on the internet, supercheap.co.th at 700 baht less. I don't know of a supercheap store in Pattaya.

Where to look and buy a washer?

try Numchai on Sukhumvit road

take the paper with you from the internet retailer

they may price match

if not they are a highly regarded store to buy electrical goods from anyway

personally i would rather pay a little more for a stores good service reputation when things go wrong, as they so often do here...........

if you can get the right deal i would always use num chai after sales is great, can take the appliance back to get it repaired, big c etc dont want to know after 1 week. having said that i got last fridge from big c as it was so cheap if it went wrong bin it. guess it depends what you want.

try Numchai on Sukhumvit road

take the paper with you from the internet retailer

they may price match

if not they are a highly regarded store to buy electrical goods from anyway

personally i would rather pay a little more for a stores good service reputation when things go wrong, as they so often do here...........

I SECOND THAT ,EXCELANT SERVICE.

PowerBuy in the new Central had a wahing machine for 13,000 baht last week.

Is that cheap enough?

Wow that is definately a BIG fancy machine, you must be rich! The Toshiba is going for 5,990 at Big C and Lotus Tesco and at $upercheap 5,290. All prices include VAT. There is a Samsung going for 4,990b at Big C.

Is that cheap enough?

Wow that is definately a BIG fancy machine, you must be rich! The Toshiba is going for 5,990 at Big C and Lotus Tesco and at $upercheap 5,290. All prices include VAT. There is a Samsung going for 4,990b at Big C.

A very important matter is service.

Buy appliance with a service possibility around.....which means: buy at Numchai and they will service you.

Buy at any superstore (BigC, Tesco, .....oh Carrefour is no longer there) and you have to find your own way of service.

Some brands do have a service point in Pattaya.

If you shop around, you occasionally find bargain prices. I moved to Hua Hin a few months ago, and while shopping for washer, I found a fully featured Samsung 7.5kg washing machine at Home Pro (of all places) for the same price as the basic (and smaller) models at the other places (Power Buy, Tesco, etc). It was more than 50% off the regular price.

Shop around!

post-33251-0-10374800-1308632499_thumb.j

Is that cheap enough?

You must be talking about a top loader then.

I bought the Toshiba at Siamcomintr on Sukhumvit, east side, between Nua and Klang. They dropped the price to 5,300 with free delivery tomorrow, after I showed them the supercheap ad. All of the sales people spoke English.

I went to Powerbuy and showed the ad. They had the model, would not move on price, which was same as Big C and Tesco, and said delivery is free in 3 days. He offered to ship the floor model to me tomorrow, but to me, floor models should be discounted, and he wouldn't discount the floor model.

I also went to Numchai, but the receptionist at the information counter and another salesperson, couldn't speak english, and I can't speak Thai. I looked around the store but I couldn't find any washers or fridges.