Activities For Young Kids In Hua Hin?

ozgirlinbkk

Hi,

My family is staying in Hua Hin for a month, and would love to receive recommendation on activities to keep young children entertained (especially for rainy days).

Are there any indoor playgrounds? Also, where are the best outdoor playgrounds?

We are staying near the beach and the complex has a pool, but I would love to hear of other activities/destinations for young kids (2ys and 4yrs).

Thanks!

There is a pretty large indoor playground 3rd floor of Market Village. Tends to be a lot of people there so it must okay.

Kids must wear socks, so take some or they wont let you use it...also kids need to wear pampers if they are under 3???..think thats the age they stated.

Kids must wear socks, so take some or they wont let you use it

No worries, you can buy socks at the playground. Last time I checked they were selling a pair for 10 baht. ;)

I'm watching this topic with interest, as I would like to know if there are any other playgrounds where I could take my kids. We always end up at Market Village, or at some rusty and derelict outdoor playground like the one at Cha-am forrest park.

Any hotels, maybe, have a playground that we could use for a fee even if we are not customers?

No worries, you can buy socks at the playground. Last time I checked they were selling a pair for 10 baht. ;)

I'm watching this topic with interest, as I would like to know if there are any other playgrounds where I could take my kids. We always end up at Market Village, or at some rusty and derelict outdoor playground like the one at Cha-am forrest park.

Any hotels, maybe, have a playground that we could use for a fee even if we are not customers?

If you go towards Hua Hin and turn left at the lights just by the palace..opposite Plern Wan...go down there, bear left at the fire station and on the coast is a small playground...not much but just somewhere different and its quite a nice setting

What about the playground right at the South End of Cha am next to Grand Pacific...dont know if its private but the gates are always open.

If you go towards Hua Hin and turn left at the lights just by the palace..opposite Plern Wan...go down there, bear left at the fire station and on the coast is a small playground...not much but just somewhere different and its quite a nice setting

Yes, this is a good playground (also called 19 rai) Friday afternoon is best, after 4 PM. loads of thai's with their kids come down and sit on mat's on the grass. They used to hire out electric cars for the kids at 20 Baht for 20 minutes.