Swiss Son Finds Mom’s Suicide Note

webfact

Good that the cause of death has been discovered and the family has closure ..... R.I.P.

I'm not wishing to mud sling but I would have thought that other corroboration of her handwriting should have been checked, it is conceivable that her son could write a letter and say it was his mothers.

Thats the big let down for me in this case, it should have been checked as it was him who found the suicide note under a computer monitor in the bedroom. a suicide note is left to be found not hidden under a monitor ?

Edited by pop3

So very sad. Must be devasting for the sons. Really feel for them and my commiserations.

Can you believe the police did not want to search the bedroom in what could have been a murder case ? to save the family being embaressed ? what a bunch of clowns or is it just an excuse because really they didnt give a dam_n ?.

So ...................... because there's a suicide note it was a suicide.

And not because there's a broken neck and bruising it isn't a murder.

Why?

Because there's a suicide note.

And therefore no possibiltity of being attacked, murdered and thrown in the sea before intended suicide took place.

So it can't possibly be another of those dead women from the West murdered on the beach.

And just how do you bruise a dead body when there's no blood flow to make a bruise once dead?

But then I wrote a note and said ' I can fly'. Ergo I must have wings.

Thai logic.:blink: