Deep Tissue Massage/Myofascial Release, Sathorn Or Silom

eple

Does anyone know a place between Sala Daeng and Saphan Taksin BTS that offers deep tissue massage, trigger point therapy, myofascial release or sports type massage? The regular Thai massage is too much stretching , pressing and pushing for my taste.

Sila Carson in Sukhumvit seems good, but I prefer something around Bang Rak or Silom. Cheaper is of course better, but I guess perfection does not come cheap.

Not 100% if they are still there but, try directly n front of Silom Village Inn, there is a kind of shopping area/ courtyard and upstairs has a very nice massage parlour that has what you are looking for. Decent deep massage, they do others aswell and its not the "happy ending" type, its proper conventional massage.I was there just over a year ago so hopefully they are still there.

Edited by CharlieH

Not 100% if they are still there but, try directly n front of Silom Village Inn, there is a kind of shopping area/ courtyard and upstairs has a very nice massage parlour that has what you are looking for. Decent deep massage, they do others aswell and its not the "happy ending" type, its proper conventional massage.I was there just over a year ago so hopefully they are still there.

Thanks. This is very helpful. I will check out the place. Hopefully it is still there.

Have you tried HEALTH LAND on Sathorn?

http://www.healthlandspa.com/spa_menu.html

they have "therapeutic" massage in addition to Thai massage and other treatments....not sure if it is technically "myofascial release" massage, but I think its worth a try...

I have taken visitors from the USA, HK, Taiwan and Singapore there and they all enjoy the place (but make a reservation as the place is a bit too popular sometimes)....

Have you tried HEALTH LAND on Sathorn?

Thanks trajan! I will definitely try the therapeutic massage. Have not come across this place before. Seems like the prices are very reasonable too.

• 1 month later...

I ended up trying Health Land Nana, but the therapeutic massage is just what I was looking for. The staff referred to the massage therapist as a "doctor" - I do not know about her qualification, but the woman seemed to know what she was doing - and she could speak English pretty well. She did not seem less knowledgeable that the physiotherapists I have come across at Bumrungrad. At 300 bhat for one hour I think it is good value. The massage itself was a combo of deep tissue massage, Swedish massage and sports massage.

• 1 year later...

I'm "updating" the question posed on this thread. I'm looking for a topnotch deep tissue massage therapist in Bangkok. I've been to a few legit places here that offer a decent massage, but have yet to find that one therapist that combines excellent knowledge of the body with technique to match. I had found such a therapist before I relocated to Bangkok, and they are priceless. They will save you from all kinds of M.D. bills and needless therapies of all sorts.

I did a search and came across Sila Carson on Suk Soi 23. Does anyone have any experience with her ? Any references for other massage therapists ?

Much thanks !