Disturbing Or Not - Dreams

lampard10

Maybe I shall just do that Khall and see if I find out what dreaming about vampires, men with desires to kill me and other monsters and madness.

Cue Wolfie... enter stage left... :o

Don't worry Icey, your not the first to have erotic dreams about me, and you certainly wont be the last.

It's not thaivisa members I'm dreaming about :D:D

Maybe I shall just do that Khall and see if I find out what dreaming about vampires, men with desires to kill me and other monsters and madness.

Cue Wolfie... enter stage left... :o

Don't worry Icey, your not the first to have erotic dreams about me, and you certainly wont be the last.
It's not thaivisa members I'm dreaming about :D:D

Well whose members are you dreaming about?

They're just dreams, don't try and read too much into them or you will make yourself more crazy than you already are. Dammm if ALL my dreams meant something that was going to happen or had some significant meaning, I would have either been dead or having the best sex in the world. Go here if you feel you must:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Dream...G=Google+Search

Seems to me people worry too much about BS stuff. I think people are crazier because all these "supposed experts" are telling people this means this and that means that. Live a good life and don't worry about the small stuff, dammm, they're only dreams.

dream Audio pronunciation of "dreams" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (drm)

n.

1. A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep.

2. A daydream; a reverie.

3. A state of abstraction; a trance.

4. A wild fancy or hope.

5. A condition or achievement that is longed for; an aspiration: a dream of owning their own business.

6. One that is exceptionally gratifying, excellent, or beautiful: Our new car runs like a dream.

v. dreamed, or dreamt (drmt) dream·ing, dreams

v. intr.

1. To experience a dream in sleep: dreamed of meeting an old friend.

2. To daydream.

3. To have a deep aspiration: dreaming of a world at peace.

4. To regard something as feasible or practical: I wouldn't dream of trick skiing on icy slopes.

v. tr.

1. To experience a dream of while asleep: Did it storm last night, or did I dream it?

2. To conceive of; imagine.

3. To pass (time) idly or in reverie.

Phrasal Verbs:

dream on Informal

Used in the imperative to indicate that a statement or suggestion is improbable or unrealistic.

dream up

To invent; concoct: dreamed up a plan to corner the market.

Last week after a 14hr Sims marathon, I dreamed in 'sim'

I thought that was a game for young girls.

So is Harry Potter, but I still own all the DVDs.... in case my nephews visit... yeah, that's it :o

cv

I have the DVDs and the books and the hair on my chest has fallen off! :D:D

You aren't reading the spells out loud are you? :D

You need to read the warning labels. :D

cv

Last week after a 14hr Sims marathon, I dreamed in 'sim'

I thought that was a game for young girls.

So is Harry Potter, but I still own all the DVDs.... in case my nephews visit... yeah, that's it :o

cv

I have the DVDs and the books and the hair on my chest has fallen off! :D:D

You aren't reading the spells out loud are you? :D

You need to read the warning labels. :D

cv

Hairuos Exspellous!

Beats shaving! :D

• 4 years later...

I have vivid dreams sometimes interacting with famous people from movies.

I also have lucid dreams. Indeed, that's why I dug up this old thread, because I was searching for an old T.Visa thread on lucid dreams, but didn't find the specific one.

One dream that re-occurs has to do with going to an idyllic place where I climb and fly over large smooth rocks up above a rushing river. The trick is to keep levitating, so it involves a smidgen of waking consciousness and some deep breathing. Each long inhale helps to keep me airborne - sometimes taking off in to the cosmos.

There's also an exhilarating physical sensation akin to feeling the top and back of my skull is missing/released.

Such dreams often get launched when I find myself in a precarious situation, perhaps at the edge of a high rock face. One's natural inclination is to not fall over the edge, but in dreamland (again with a tiny bit of waking consciousness), you can go contrary to waking caution, and simple propel yourself over the edge in to the abyss. .....then start flying for as long as possible.

I know this type of post is a ripe target for rotten tomato throwing, so what the heck, fire away.