Life Insurance

whoppe78

Has anyone used this company before and can any of them be trusted to have money to give. My TGF wants life insurance so she can get big money later in life. wouldn't it be better to do some type of saving plan/insurance thru a bank, maybe have a better chance at seeing a return in future.Basically what I'm asking is if anyone has set up life insurance for wife/tgf, parents,etc.

I have Thailife life/savings insurance even though l will not benefit from the life insurance but the wife will. As for the savings side of it you have to be in the scheme for a number of years but the interest paid seems good

I have Thailife life/savings insurance even though l will not benefit from the life insurance but the wife will. As for the savings side of it you have to be in the scheme for a number of years but the interest paid seems good

One of the best writeups can be found here,

Read the comments made by poster samran, then reread them, if you still dont understand then reread, maybe then you will cure yourself of the silly notion quote"the interest paid seems good".

Probably one of the most ill informed remarks I have ever seen on these forums.

One of the best writeups can be found here,

Read the comments made by poster samran, then reread them, if you still dont understand then reread, maybe then you will cure yourself of the silly notion quote"the interest paid seems good".

Probably one of the most ill informed remarks I have ever seen on these forums.

where I did the actual sums are here: