Anyone Riding This Sunday Somewhere?

Happysiam

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is riding somewhere this weekend? Took a ride with a couple of guys from here 2 weeks ago,it was great, but they are sick now, so just wondering if anyone id doing anything. Maybe do a sat-sun trip, leaving from bkk. Thanks.

Me and another guy will be taking a trip to Cha-Am but will be leaving Saturday morning. Most likely coming back Sunday. Myself on a Ninja 650 and he is riding an R1. Let me know if your up for it. Always nice to have more bikes come along.

I'll ride to Bonanza Circuit on Sunday, hopefully able to do few laps there. I ride HOnda SP1 and my friend a 1000RR. Anyone wants to come along, feel free ;)

Hey, thanks for the invite. Where is Bonaza Circuit? how far from bkk? Maybe i will be down fo the trip. Thanks

I'll ride to Bonanza Circuit on Sunday, hopefully able to do few laps there. I ride HOnda SP1 and my friend a 1000RR. Anyone wants to come along, feel free ;)

Hey, thanks for the invite. Where is Bonaza Circuit? how far from bkk? Maybe i will be down fo the trip. Thanks

A nice ride and a beautiful track but take it easy- a crash at Bonanza will be painful!

The track is here:

Ride On!

Tony

Where are you leaving from? Time? Might be interested in tagging along on my cbr1000rr

Where are you leaving from? Time? Might be interested in tagging along on my cbr1000rr

Yeah me too. Message me or post it here. Thanks